ForumsForum GamesTyloria zombie infestation.

244 15308
evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

The zombie apocalypse started earlier than it shouldve. You are in a house, Severly wounded but the zombies have left you alone.... for now. So what shall you do now?

Char. Sheet
Name:
Age:1-200
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You are in a house.The kitchen has'ent been scavenged yet, but either has the basement, living room, or bedroom.... Chose to search 1 of the 4.

  • 244 Replies
StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,265

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 31/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I stay in the pool until the slicer dies.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 26/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 1 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
The slicer dies, then John says that you need some burn ointment.

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,265

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 26/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 1 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I get out of the water and search for some.

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 Fists, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 0/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 497 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

To Jane: "No, staying here is a deathtrap, we cant get out if we're forced to get out, we have to make it to a ground level structure. Pack as much as you can that might be useful to us."

I load as much ammo as I can into the pistol and try to clear the floor

axzinger
offline
axzinger
26 posts
375

Name: Axinger
Age: 19
Health: 400/400
Armor: 100/100
XP 0/100
Weapons: MarkXV Pistol (300/900) M-Grade Shock rifle (20/40) M-Grade Skinner.
Inventory: 3x MRE
Status:
Noteriety: +15
Squad Size: 5
5x Super soilders 400/400, 800/800, 200/200, 1000/1000, 500/500
Ammo: 1500 Mark ammo 60 Shock charges
Skills:
Crafting: 50/100
Cooking: 50/100
Lockpicking: 50/100
First aid: 50/100
Scavenging: 50/100
Speechcraft: 50/100
Atributes:
STR. 2
DEF. 6
VIT. 4
DEX. 5
LUCK. 9

I tell the soldiers to ready there gear for the fight of there lives.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 21/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Def.)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 1 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 1 -5
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
You have a point to spend if you want to spend that point.
As you leave you see a paramedic van a few yards away, but its sorrounded by zombies.

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

There are no zombies outside, and all jane finds is a Chrome Sword, as you walk out, you see a shop right across the door, but theres 2 guard.

Name: Axinger
Age: 19
Health: 400/400
Armor: 100/100
XP 0/100
Weapons: MarkXV Pistol (300/900) M-Grade Shock rifle (20/40) M-Grade Skinner.
Inventory: 3x MRE
Status:
Noteriety: +15
Squad Size: 5
5x Super soilders 400/400, 800/800, 200/200, 1000/1000, 500/500
Ammo: 1500 Mark ammo 60 Shock charges
Skills:
Crafting: 50/100
Cooking: 50/100
Lockpicking: 50/100
First aid: 50/100
Scavenging: 50/100
Speechcraft: 50/100
Atributes:
STR. 2
DEF. 6
VIT. 4
DEX. 5
LUCK. 9

They say "yes sir!'" and you all get on the plane. As you drive there a super soilder says "uh thats reallty bad down there sir, im glad "BOB" is with us" and then laughs.

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,265

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 21/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Def.)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -5
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I throw a nearby pebble to a place that is near the zombies but far enough away that if they should follow it I should have some time to get to the truck and at least find what I need. If I'm lucky I might find the keys to the truck.

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I ask Jane to keep the chrome sword (since I have the pistol) and I attempt to talk the guards into letting us in, I also try to find information on exactly what the store is. (Safehouse, base of operations, warehouse, etc.
I attempt to talk them into letting us in.
(how useful is a chrome sword?)

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 21/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Normal, Burnt (-5 Def.)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -5
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

1 looks over, then keeps doing what he was doing.

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

One of the guards let you in but he keeps his weapon aimed on you. "This is the base of the raiders." the guard says
(Chrome Sword does 30 Damage, so its pretty bad)

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"So what groups are there?"

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

The saints is our name. The guard says. As your escorted to the leader, a man caals the guard over then punches him to death. "I wll be your new escort" he says as they drag the blacked out guard outside and then you hear screaming. The man says that you will join him or you will be fed to the zombies like that guard over there.

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 100/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

(so let me get this straight there's another group there thats called the saints, if I got this wrong in anyway disregard this entire post and please tell me)

Assuming I'm right: I whisper to Jane "When I signal fall to the ground I have a crazy idea" I look around.

I give the signal then I sprint in one direction and fire as fast as possible at chest height in a circular motion, the leader is secondary target, the primary target is the guards pointing guns, and the last target is anyone not pointing guns at me.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

(er, no the group here IS the saints)
You shoot around and clear the room, ut as you finsh you hear a few screams and a guard shouting from behind the door "the millitary is he- ARRGH" Then the millatary bust through the door and aim at you saying drop the weapon!

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 45/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
(er, no the group here IS the saints)
You shoot around and clear the room, ut as you finsh you hear a few screams and a guard shouting from behind the door "the millitary is he- ARRGH" Then the millatary bust through the door and aim at you saying drop the weapon!

Ok ignore above post.

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25 C Sword, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 23/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo: 397 Mark Ammo
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"And you are? Look the last guy that was talking about killing me is dead, I really dont want to fight but I really dont like guns pointed at me. Or knives I guess. So...how do I know that I wont be killed the second I drop the weapon? or that if your being here is even meant to help anyone? I wont point it at you guys but I'm keeping the pistol till I know whats going on" I keep the gun pointed down by a bit but still enough to easily pull up on notice.

Showing 61-75 of 244