ForumsSupport ForumCommunity Ranking?

4 1806
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Lock it if it was suggested before!But would it be cool if we had a ranking of the community like a top 10 of forum posts or something like that!Wouldn't tthat be cool?I like it so tell me what you think.

• 4 Replies
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

i think that would be pretty cool. But another idea would beif we had an overall top 10, then a top ten for each group, like top 10 serfs, top 10 knights, etc.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^There is an overall top 10....but i think the others aren't needed. I really don't think that there should be anymore ways to rate someone. It might cause more problems and so on.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yes I agree with Estel we have AP leaderboard we don't need anymore!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well I agree with both Estel and Crazy here, there could be another couple Leaderboards for some things, but I don't think we should go overboard like thaggard553 here suggested, no offence, but this is where the part that agrees with Estel comes in, we shouldn't have a million different ways for people to be ranked and have a bunch of Top 10's or Top 5's/3's that people are going to fight over or use, if they're in, for bragging rights and other assorted things.
So while a Leaderboard for the forums sounds nice, I can just see a bunch of competative people start posting like mad on assorted forum games and such so they can be in this Top 10. That's my negative take on the subject, at least.

Showing 1-4 of 4