ForumsGamesSuper Smash Flash

11 10225
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Super Smash Flash rocks, i wish the person who created it would put it on armor games.the only thing i don't like about it is that the cheat to skip levels and how easy it is to unlock everybody and every stage, i did it in like 30 mins.

• 11 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I liek the game only because the Super Smash Bros series is the best nintendo game series in my opinion. It was easy to learn and beat but it was still fun.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

yeah.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

totally agree

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with dominated, and khrome, in terms of the game itself.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I <3 SSB flashes. It won't be long now until one comes to Armor. And I can't wait, it's been so long since we've had a new game, or at least a good new game.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Wait, they made it into a flash game? That's awesome anyone know the link?

hmm...whats next halo 3 flash?

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

There's a Halo Flash. Find it, it's terrible to the point of just being funny.

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Never played it

PerryThePlatypus2
PerryThePlatypus2
10 posts
Nomad

whos the user who created the game?

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

You mean the original Smash Flash? The only thing it has going for it, is that it's broken to the point where it's completely hilarious. And that my friends does not make a good game . If you want to try Flash games based on Smash I'd recommend either Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Nuke Bros Melee (both are still unfinished though, so you'll only be able to find demos of them).

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

I played it too..i liked it and unlocked all characters,but i found some lags...
if this games was on AG,i rate it 10/10

Showing 1-11 of 11