shadowhunter_jace

1 post

I played it and i loved it

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:23pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

Nothing's wrong with Marble Hornets.

Oh don't get me wrong...I'm a huge fan of Marble Hornets! But most people think the slenderman in the game is the "actual slenderman" when it is actually the "marble hornet's slenderman"

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:42pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

But most people think the slenderman in the game is the "actual slenderman" when it is actually the "marble hornet's slenderman"

Doesn't the real one have six arms like this?
The Real Slendy

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 11:32am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

The hype around the game's fear factor probably added an ample extra amount of tension by itself.....

There are far more horrifying games out there. House for one.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 2:30pm

Drink

Drink

1,654 posts

its not that scary up until that loud annoying sound out of nowhere when slenderman gets you but im to cheap to play it legit i play them all with walkthrough/speedruns

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 9:48pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

319 posts

Slender isn't scary it's all in the mind that messes you up you anticipate that slender will pop up or he will be behind you so when you look behind you and freakout when he is there....the music gets intense too.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 1:02am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

Doesn't the real one have six arms like this?

He can, yes (from what I've seen, is able to hide them in some way), but is also able to have more, like in this picture:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/square/000/001/676/The_Slender_Man_by_Pirate_Cashoo_c.jpg

He is also a lot more calm, primarily shows himself around children, and from what I've inferred from my readings about him has some sort of "mind-control"-esq thing over 'em

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/033/182/slenderman-1-708110.jpg

âWe didnât want to go, we didnât want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same timeâ¦â â" 1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 4:32pm

Vex_Rabbit

Vex_Rabbit

13 posts

There's a lot of different versions of slenderman flying around. The old version was where he would impale his victims on tree branches then remove their organs and place them in little bags before placing them back inside the body ( Ew ;/ ) The modern one is the more 'Stalk you around being creepy as hell before you go poof and disappear' Version

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 5:13pm

prachdaddy

prachdaddy

3 posts

He has 2 states (passive and aggressive) Passive he uses more to drive people slowly insane, and aggressive he uses to finish them

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 1:49am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

He has 2 states (passive and aggressive) Passive he uses more to drive people slowly insane, and aggressive he uses to finish them

That's Marble Hornets Slenderman

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!