Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 7:13pm

SniperBullet

SniperBullet

36 posts

i just wonder if he is actually real. you know? makes you wonder.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 7:31pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

sleny not slendy.
our sleny that faceless man.
we went to high school together, then he droped out. idk why.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:56am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

i just wonder if he is actually real. you know? makes you wonder.

He is not

On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 2:01am

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

See now that right there is something that can completely ruin the internet XP

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 9:24am

SniperBullet

SniperBullet

36 posts

oh ok thanks. thats what i thought. the game is still scary though!

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 10:13am

fries

fries

93 posts

On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children
REALLY HE IS FAKE

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:46pm

MaximZ

MaximZ

2 posts

I plaied the game, and sometimes, i though ill have a heart attack :D

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 2:19pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

307 posts

Actually I feel that the Slenderman in the game doesn't look scary at all... But when he suddenly appears behind you, you would get a nasty shock. Also, its the music that tenses you up.

I do not dare touch that icon on my desktop now...

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 1:01pm

marcus187

marcus187

5 posts

Slenderman is a nice person

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 2:45pm

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

It's not that scary nor is it disturbing. The thing that makes this game so effectively scary to some people is the suspense. The fact that you're alone in a dark forest and you never know when he's going to show up. Truth be told, all you have to do is never look back or turn around and you should win the game without too much trouble.

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!