ForumsGamesSlenderman

96 23296
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

• 96 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure Slenderman is based off a Thief 2 mission called Casing the Joint. You had to recover and read several books in order to banish a ghost.

TankTheLife
TankTheLife
2 posts
Nomad

I Played Slender, But Another Version Named

Slender:Elementary This Game Make Me **** Myself T.T

TankTheLife
TankTheLife
2 posts
Nomad

Well Maybe

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I just tried it and I can say is it's not bad but for a free game it's not that scary but it does occasionally makes you jump every now when he pops up near to you and the music gave it a nice atmosphere kept me on edge for the first few minutes but after a few minutes searching the atmosphere eventually wore off and boredom kicked in trying to find the pages eventually he caught me I was pretty disappointed I expected to jump out of my skin but it was surprising anti-climatic because he just grabs you and you see a load of static and his face. I thought he would start screaming and rip my face off or something the way people talk about this game anyway it's still a decent game.

nonfatcow
nonfatcow
13 posts
Peasant

the game has terrible mechanics, but it is very fun.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

not being used to something that's actually scary, i'm still terrified of him. also watched all of marble hornets videos and it didn't help :P

besides i don't even have $20 to give him

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

ah slender, now known as slender the 8 pages. well guys, there's a sequel, with better graphics, a story and more levels! here's a link to the website, click on the pictures to make them bigger/to add color

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've played it a couple times just for kicks. People seriously find this crappy game frightening? It's just walking around in a forest looking for pieces of paper, and occasionally encountering a faceless white guy who distorts your screen and gives you plenty of warning when he's in your vicinity.

Then again, this is the generation that finds Paranormal Activity scary. The generation that jumps at anything that moves. Wait, Slenderman doesn't even move...

I'd like the game better if it had a map, or at least a compass. Mindlessly wandering around a very indistinct forest is not my idea of a game. Pong could keep me entertained for longer.

A_Papercut
A_Papercut
17 posts
Shepherd

Whoops, probably posted this in the wrong Slender thread last time. xD

Anyways, I've never played it myself, but I've seen many people play it. It doesn't look that creepy, but the jump scares are horrible. xD

I'm not entirely sure I want to ever play it.

116 posts
Nomad

Anyone here watch Snuggies playthrough of slenderman? So funneh (maybe inappropriate)

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

That game gets boring after one playthrough.And it isn't scary D:

djura98
djura98
22 posts
Nomad

Most stupid game i ever saw ://// !!!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Took me a few months to take Slender off my head. Just when Slender got so 2008, i got scared of a few other things. Like: Jeff the Killer, the Rake, the Smile Dog. The scariest creepy pasta guys. They are way scarier then slender.

-Jeff

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Like: Jeff the Killer, the Rake, the Smile Dog. The scariest creepy pasta guys. They are way scarier then slender.

Ah Jeff is starting to welcome himself more to the interwebs! =D If you ever wan to see some things that would make slendy laughable..just let me know
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If you ever wan to see some things that would make slendy laughable..just let me know

Slender has long arms, i bet he gives wonderful hugs. I would rather need something that would make those Jeff the killer and smile dog and rake laughable.

-Jeff... the killer
Showing 31-45 of 96