Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 12:18am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I like to try out games and I would love to play slenderman, but I don't like to run the risk of catching a virus on my computer so I'm not gunna take the chance.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 11:28pm

113 posts

I like to try out games and I would love to play slenderman, but I don't like to run the risk of catching a virus on my computer so I'm not gunna take the chance.

It's pretty safe, I never had any problems on my desktop or my laptop because of downloading Slender (different versions).  This site is legit, no funny business...

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 12:37am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

Or what you could do to download it safely (this is what I did) is to go into YouTube and look up how to download it and I found someone downloading and getting the game started. Also before you decompress the files and let  them do stuffs you can scan the files for viruses.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 8:26pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

Trailer alert! Here's a link to the trailer for Slender the Arrival!

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:31pm

lol7776

lol7776

36 posts

creepy game

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 1:23am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That trailer looks good, but who was that other thing chasing you? The one in the hoodie.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 12:38pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

That trailer looks good, but who was that other thing chasing you? The one in the hoodie.

I'm not sure, but it looks like something from another horror game, I don't remember what it's called, I'd only seen parts of it in videos.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 1:19am

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

to be honest before PewDiePie i never heard of slenderman but its fun to play i guess i cant complain much for it being free i just wish it wasnt so hard to find all the pages without a walkthrough

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:27pm

Crazypizzaboy

Crazypizzaboy

15 posts

Slender- the 8 pages is a game that loses most of its shock value after a couple playthroughs, but then you plug in headphones D:

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 2:26pm

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

Slender is not Scary. Haunt (a game based on slender) is waaaay better. Loads more detail, and you can collect things to unlock doors. Its a lot scarier (if it was scary anyway)

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!