Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:37am

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

60 posts

I remember my first time playing Slenderman... The bestfriend and I had no idea what it was. When we got the first few pages everything was okay and calm. But, the music kept changing. The first time we saw Slenderman we both screamed at the top of our lungs and turned the game off. Now our goal is to get all 8 pages without being babies about it. Lol
I have to say I really love the game (:

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:13am

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

How are you supposed to play Slender? I went to the site and I saw no way to play it.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 8:28pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,580 posts

How are you supposed to play Slender? I went to the site and I saw no way to play it.

It's not a flash game, you have to download it off of teh interwebz.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

What for money? This isn't Minecraft don't they know that the economy is rough?

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:21pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,580 posts

No, it's a free game. The one that's currently out is just a demo of sorts, the ful version is coming out soon enough and will only be somewhere along the lines of $15. The reason it requires a download is because it really isn't that kind of game and would probably be very slow if it was browser based.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 12:04am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

It is basically an FPS type horror game where you are a girl trying to find pages and not be killed and it is scary as ****

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 12:57am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,580 posts

Except that FPS stands for first person shooter and there is no shooting of any kind, it is first person but that doesn't make it an FPS.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 3:59pm

Bobthebest

Bobthebest

28 posts

It is basically an FPS type horror game where you are a girl trying to find pages and not be killed and it is scary as ****

First flaw, FPS stands for First Person Shooter, this game involves no guns what so ever. Second, we don't know the gender of the character is unknown. And final, it is not scary as **** it just makes you crap your pants. No biggy!

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 11:02pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

My first time playing Slenderman was with my brother. It was both our first time playing it too.We played it at night (wasn't the best idea). We got like 4 pages and the music started being all weird (like DancesWithFoxes said) and he showed up. I screamed and my brother almost threw my laptop! After that I didn't want to play but my brother kept playing.

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 4:45pm

Cristinatron

Cristinatron

140 posts

The first time I watched someone play this game it really freaked me out. THEN my friend decided he wanted me to play it...with the lights out. He also filmed me...and yes I jumped and yelped a bit even though I knew what was going to happen. I like the different variations of it like the Mansion and Hospital versions.

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!