Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:34pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Just tried it out. I guess it's a bit freaky, but I don't get why it's so popular.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:58pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,619 posts

Because Sal, there are tons of people who like to scare themselves to the point of defiling their pants.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 2:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Just watched the link Manly posted

To Ghost's question about the hooded figure:

This just backs up my statements that the games are more "Marble Hornet's" Slender than the real Slenderman. The hooded guy is a character in Marble Hornets that appears every now and then

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:16am

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Anybody else look at Slenderman like a role model?

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 9:10am

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Anybody else look at Slenderman like a role model?

Ignore that post. What I meant to say was, "Am I the only one who thinks of Slenderman as a role model? Sorry for the bad grammar. I typed it pretty fast.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 9:46am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

Ignore that post. What I meant to say was, "Am I the only one who thinks of Slenderman as a role model? Sorry for the bad grammar. I typed it pretty fast.

I look at him as a pretty worthless character and a bad excuse for a lack of animation.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 10:03am

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

I look at him as a pretty worthless character and a bad excuse for a lack of animation.

I just like him because he looks kind of cool with that tuxedo and almost everybody fears him. I don't really fear him but I do get scared when I play Slender because when he's chasing you it makes this really scary noise which will scare anybody the first time they've played it because they weren't expecting that. I like how he has more than 2 arms too.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 11:29am

megacooper

megacooper

197 posts

Slender is my girlfriend, don't mess with him! He just wants to be loved.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 1:37pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

is it just me, or is this 1 of the worst hypes ever? even my little pony is better then this.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:46pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

is it just me, or is this 1 of the worst hypes ever? even my little pony is better then this.

It's not just you. Slenderman is overrated. (That game Slender kind of sucks too.) But I don't know about him being worse than a stale cartoon.

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!