Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:43am

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

But I don't know about him being worse than a stale cartoon.

MLP is more scary.

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 3:00am

MundiAkaRozrabiaka

MundiAkaRozrabiaka

27 posts

It's not very scary ;D

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:42am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Your lying through your teeth man and we all know it. Deep down. Nay. At the very surface you are downright terrified of that game. You want to prove that your not afraid? Slender the arrival beta is coming out today (Friday) or tommorrow and I'm sure someone you know will be getting it (you had to pre-order slender the arrival to get it) so you go ahead and play that and don't so much as flinch as you turn a corner and stare death in its faceless face.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 6:55am

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

Your lying through your teeth man and we all know it. Deep down. Nay. At the very surface you are downright terrified of that game. You want to prove that your not afraid? Slender the arrival beta is coming out today (Friday) or tommorrow and I'm sure someone you know will be getting it (you had to pre-order slender the arrival to get it) so you go ahead and play that and don't so much as flinch as you turn a corner and stare death in its faceless face.

wanna scare the **** out of yourself? play "serious sam". not this worthless slender thing.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:51am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Slender the Arrival preorder and beta will be out anytime for those man enough and suicidal, possibly hating the idea of life, dignity and sleep. Teh beta will just be a beefed up version of the eight pages, I'm not sure but I think it is also the campaign mission that's kinda based off that only without spoilers.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 5:16pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

why are you advertising for this junk?

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:09am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Because this is the thread for that pant crapping game you call junk.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 5:30am

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

but why do you advertise for it?

are you really for real? i can't imagion anyone actually being scared of that junk.
i dont think you should play serious sam then. you wont survive it (or hello kitty online) if your scared of this slender crap.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 11:24am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

I looked up serious sam and just....Seriously? You are actually even kind of afraid of that, I can tell by screenshots what kind of game it is. It's one of those games like deadspace where the monsters are supposed to scare you and I have no idea why anyone actually screams at those games. Clearly the two of us have very different opinions as to what makes a game scary.

Beta was awful, (in the way they were intending) it also has great graphics and is much much bigger and more confusing than the original.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 11:58am

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

I looked up serious sam and just....Seriously? You are actually even kind of afraid of that, I can tell by screenshots what kind of game it is. It's one of those games like deadspace where the monsters are supposed to scare you and I have no idea why anyone actually screams at those games.

1, the monsters aint scary. 2, i aint afraid, i love the games. and 3, i never said anyone was going to scream.
do you really scream about slender? if so then your just being a hypocrite here.

anyway screenshots say nothing about the game really. none can judge a game properly by just screenshots. the monster aint gonna make you screem. they gonna make panic and make you jump out of the chair.

if this slender game makes you scared then serious sam will kill you.

Clearly the two of us have very different opinions as to what makes a game scary.

tell me what makes slender scary? there is not a single thing about the game that i find scary.

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!