ForumsGamesSlenderman

96 23293
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

• 96 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Doesn't the real one have six arms like this?

He can, yes (from what I've seen, is able to hide them in some way), but is also able to have more, like in this picture:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/square/000/001/676/The_Slender_Man_by_Pirate_Cashoo_c.jpg

He is also a lot more calm, primarily shows himself around children, and from what I've inferred from my readings about him has some sort of "mind-control"-esq thing over 'em

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/033/182/slenderman-1-708110.jpg

âWe didnât want to go, we didnât want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same timeâ¦â â" 1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.
Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

There's a lot of different versions of slenderman flying around. The old version was where he would impale his victims on tree branches then remove their organs and place them in little bags before placing them back inside the body ( Ew ;/ ) The modern one is the more 'Stalk you around being creepy as hell before you go poof and disappear' Version

prachdaddy
prachdaddy
3 posts
Nomad

He has 2 states (passive and aggressive) Passive he uses more to drive people slowly insane, and aggressive he uses to finish them

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

He has 2 states (passive and aggressive) Passive he uses more to drive people slowly insane, and aggressive he uses to finish them

That's Marble Hornets Slenderman
SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

i just wonder if he is actually real. you know? makes you wonder.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

sleny not slendy.
our sleny that faceless man.
we went to high school together, then he droped out. idk why.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

i just wonder if he is actually real. you know? makes you wonder.

He is not

On June 8th, 2009, a ââparanormal picturesâ photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of âSlender Manâ as a mysterious creature who stalked children.
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

See now that right there is something that can completely ruin the internet XP

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

oh ok thanks. thats what i thought. the game is still scary though!

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

On June 8th, 2009, a ââparanormal picturesâ photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of âSlender Manâ as a mysterious creature who stalked children
REALLY HE IS FAKE

MaximZ
MaximZ
5 posts
Shepherd

I plaied the game, and sometimes, i though ill have a heart attack

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Actually I feel that the Slenderman in the game doesn't look scary at all... But when he suddenly appears behind you, you would get a nasty shock. Also, its the music that tenses you up.

I do not dare touch that icon on my desktop now...

marcus187
marcus187
5 posts
Nomad

Slenderman is a nice person

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

It's not that scary nor is it disturbing. The thing that makes this game so effectively scary to some people is the suspense. The fact that you're alone in a dark forest and you never know when he's going to show up. Truth be told, all you have to do is never look back or turn around and you should win the game without too much trouble.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I don't know about this, are you talking about the one from Parsec Productions or a different one? I have only watched videos of the one from parsec, and i couldn't sleep for a while.

Showing 16-30 of 96