ForumsArt, Music, and Writingwriter needed for story game.

5 3293
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

hey all,

i and 2 friends of my are busy making a script for our game.
this involves allot of story that we do not have yet.
therefor we seek some that is good in fantasy story telling/writing.

if you feel your up to it. plz. post a preview of your way of storytelling/writing. and we might choose you to work on our project.

-greets party

• 5 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm up for it. What's the game about exactly?

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I'm up for it. Evidence that I can in fact write well.

It may be a realistic fiction story, but I'm good with fantasy. *cough*Skyrim*cough*

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Here's my correspondence;

Dear William de la Pole,

I trust this letter finds thee well, and your affairs in good state. I'm afraid I bring bad tidings.
The Duchess Eleanor has been found guilty of witchcraft, as I'm sure thou knowest, but Duke Humphrey has cut all ties with her! Without his accusation, our plan will not work!
By the by, Humphrey has gone to Donnington with a group of men-at-arms. Isn't your beloved residing there? I will send some of my own men, but I fear we may be too late. As soon as you have read this letter, burn it and ride hard for Donnington! I will be there soon.

Yours trustingly,
King Minireth of Wales

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

A bit of a story as well;

William did indeed ride hard for Donnington, and found that it was still unbesieged, and he quickly rallied the small garrison and shut the gates. Preparations were made fast for the battle, arrows headed, swords sharpened, pikes shafted, tar boiled.
It was a day before Humphrey's party came into view, and by then the defenders had lined the walls. The attacking force crept foward slightly, till they were a bowshoot and a half from the wall. One rider stepped forward even further to call abuse, but a well-placed arrow thudded into his chest before he opened his mouth.
"Curse thee, William!" shouted Humphrey, enraged and confused as to how his quarry was alerted. "You may have stalled us for now, but we will return!"
And with that he and his force turned tail and cantered back the way they had arrived.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Dear King Barbas the Great,
Prisoners have recently escaped our hold and are plotting to take over others'. Something tells me that it's not going to go well. So, I've gathered an army of my men over to your hold Yieldden for protection.
But, we sort of drugged our prisoners with a calming ingredient. If it wears off, they will become very strong and hostile. They will be sick to the bone and highly contagious. I want you to be careful.

Your best regards, King Truffle the Tragic.

I made it so that it can translate into a game plot/story mode. Realistic? Not?

Showing 1-5 of 5