Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Not One Minute

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 1:59pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,588 posts

Who said I don't like Israel? And how can you know I am not an Israeli myself? It another prove you think everyone is antisemitic.

How is that proof exactly? I simply said that I don't care if you dislike Israel. Stop pulling the conclusion, "He countered me at this, he thinks I'm antisemitic" equation out of your behind all the time.

I don't want that one minute silence either, and last time I checked, I don't support any killings.

Yeah, but you wouldn't boycott the Olympics if there was a minute of silence.

I don't want that one minute silence, because after my opinion it will be disrespectful towards all those millions of people who died.

Who died when!? And using this logic, there shouldn't be a minute of silence for the victims of 9/11, there shouldn't be one for any fallen troops in battle, there shouldn't be one for the victims of the Holocaust. There shouldn't be one for the victims of the Armenien genocide. The list goes on and on and on.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 5:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

there shouldn't be a minute of silence for the victims of 9/11, there shouldn't be one for any fallen troops in battle, there shouldn't be one for the victims of the Holocaust. There shouldn't be one for the victims of the Armenien genocide. The list goes on and on and on.

agree...

Reply to Not One Minute

You must be logged in to post a reply!