hardinthepaint

hardinthepaint

2 posts

the Colts. Andrew Luck is awesome!

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 3:11pm

hardinthepaint

hardinthepaint

2 posts

the colts are amazing. simple truth when Andrew Luck leads the team.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 1:30am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

Remember that time they made it to the Super Bowl and got killed by the Bucs?

That was the only Superbowl I ever watched. Even though they got crushed, they still had two future hall-of-famers playing. The Bucs didn't have any.

They just don't have 'nice' fans.

What do you expect? Oakland isn't exactly famous for their warm and welcoming people.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 4:45pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

I am a New York Jets fan but I don't like Mark Sanchez at all. He is a terrible quarterback. I seriously think Tim Tebow should replace him.

Tebow isn't really better though. What they need is a QB that is good. Tebow is sometimes good but inconsistent.

know Tebow is not that good. But ANYTHING is better than Sanchez, don't you agree

Tebow isn't that good, but he plays with much more passion than Sanchez and is a winner.  He doesn't do it in the most graceful way, but he gets it done

Yet they're not putting in Tebow more. They're both let's face it are not that good. Or let's just say, inconsistent. They have their ups and downs in games. But to lose to the Texans by only 6 points is an improvement compared to the 9ers loss.

You all left out something big
TEBOW CAN RUN!!!

his legs are a great help for the jets!

Is anyone here old enough to remember when the Raiders were actually a fairly good team?

wasnt that back when they had McFadden

What do you expect? Oakland isn't exactly famous for their warm and welcoming people.

you mean raider nation
the only team with a name for their fans
or at least cool one

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 11:15pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

TEBOW CAN RUN!!!

You forgot he can't run all the time. If the Jets go up against a good rush offense like the 49ers, Seahawks, Steelers, etc. they'll probably die. Those defenses are too fast and smart to let him run all game. In the NFL you need a passing QB to win most games. You can run all you want in College Football not in the NFL.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 12:38pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

TEBOW CAN RUN!!!

He gets paid too much to get injured on a run. Besides, a QB sneak may work on a no-show FCS team that has no defense, but try pulling that move against a legit defense, like Pitt, Baltimore, or the San-Fran. The Offensive Coordinator would get a new butt-hole chewed out for him if he deliberatly called a play that put a QB sneak s the first option.

Not to mention, if he actually ran even a bit, a team would just place a spy on him and it would totally defeat the purpose. NFL teams are too good and too deep to pull off a move like that with any sort of consistency.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 12:56pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

263 posts

I like the Seahawks, Ravens, and Eagles. They are all doing pretty well this year, and that makes me happy.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:10pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

wasnt that back when they had McFadden

They still have McFadden.

No, I'm talking about the 2002 Raiders. Long before McFadden entered the picture.

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 10:53pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

I honestly thought I think that season where it was Jason Campbell's last season. They were actually doing good. Until that game where Campbell got injured and was out for the whole season. They were on a good roll. Then, Carson Palmer was put in. Who hasn't played for a while. He was rusty. Now with a new coaching staff and the death of Al Davis. There rebuilding process will last for quite a while. Unless of course they have a breakout season like their 49ers did. But now competing with Peyton Manning and a healthy Charger team, I don think they'll be on top looking toward the next few years.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 6:59pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

I like two teams at the moment First is Giants then Steelers But it believe the giants will be in the championship game again this year if they win omg they will be unstoppable

Reply to NFL

You must be logged in to post a reply!