Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

NFL

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 4:37pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

That was the only Superbowl I ever watched.

You've only watched one Superbowl? Wow...

Cardinals lost again =/... Why did Kevin Kolb have to get hurt last week? John Skelton is doing okay, but he's just not that great.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 5:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,182 posts

I like the Seahawks, Ravens, and Eagles. They are all doing pretty well this year, and that makes me happy.

The Seahawks are my favorite team. They are winning games except for when they shoot themselves in the foot, which sadly has been every division game.

The Ravens D is gone. They aren't going to get that far.

Eagles make too many mistakes. If they stop making them though they will be a really good team.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 6:58pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I'm not a huge football person, but my favorite team is Da Bears. :P

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 12:00am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

I like the Seahawks, Ravens, and Eagles. They are all doing pretty well this year, and that makes me happy

not better than my texans

They still have McFadden.

sorry not MCFadden i meant jim plucket

The Ravens D is gone. They aren't going to get that far.

is that why my texans beat them so badly

Eagles make too many mistakes. If they stop making them though they will be a really good team.

are you talking about turnovers?

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:10pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

are you talking about turnovers?

Yes he is. If Micheal Vick can make better decisions rather than focusing on extending plays, then they have the chance. There's already enough talent on the team. But it comes down to execution, clutch, and maturity.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 12:06am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

Yes he is. If Micheal Vick can make better decisions rather than focusing on extending plays, then they have the chance. There's already enough talent on the team. But it comes down to execution, clutch, and maturity.

i think they need a better o-line

they need some more help on defense

LeSean McCoy is the heart and soul of the team

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:39am

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Normally, the quarterback would be the heart and soul of the teams. But you are right in this case. LeSean McCoy is probably their best player right now.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 2:00pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

I think is he is one of the few good players on te team. I personally think both Vick and Reid are gonna lose their jobs.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 7:19pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

They might lose their jobs. If they do, what QB's should they take? I don't see a lot of options out there. But I was thinking about Matt Flynn or Jason Campbell. Despite, doing horrible on Monday, Campbell is a pretty decent QB. But it wasn't his fault on Monday. It partly was,. The O-line was to blame, Bowman, the two Smith's, and Willis just dominated the front.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:46am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

lol go Giants i want to see some champ defense

Reply to NFL

You must be logged in to post a reply!