ForumsThe TavernNFL

112 22519
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

What is your favorite nfl team or player.

• 112 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well i hope no one shuns me for saying this but my favorite NFL team is the Colts and unless i can find out who their new quarter back will be it shall be Peyton Manning

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Well i hope no one shuns me for saying this but my favorite NFL team is the Colts and unless i can find out who their new quarter back will be it shall be Peyton Manning

Their starter would most likely be Andrew Luck.
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

broncos rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

broncos rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Detroit Lions. I think they will probably be pretty good this year.

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

oh yeah!

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Detroit Lions. I think they will probably be pretty good this year.

...........................................................................................................................................................
WHAT
i thought you like the Houston Texans like i do
OMG
cmon
watever
TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I live in Arizona so I'm naturally a Cardinals fan (and Utah doesn't have a team) but we suck and I really hate what Ken Whizenhunt does so I've become a bit of a Patriots fan. Love the Belicheck-Brady tandem.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm a 49er fan. Because I know that they have the potential to win a Super Bowl this regular season. They got Brandon Jacobs and LaMicheal James. Jacobs a strong running back and James for the speed. They got shaken up in the preseason game. Those two need to be durable. And hopefully Randy Ross and Mario Manningham will be good WR's. We lost Josh Morgan which was disappointing but it's all cool. Our defense will still be strong with Patrick Willis leading.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm a 49er fan. Because I know that they have the potential to win a Super Bowl this regular season. They got Brandon Jacobs and LaMicheal James. Jacobs a strong running back and James for the speed. They got shaken up in the preseason game. Those two need to be durable. And hopefully Randy Ross and Mario Manningham will be good WR's. We lost Josh Morgan which was disappointing but it's all cool. Our defense will still be strong with Patrick Willis leading.

How can you mention Brandon Jacobs and LaMicheal James but not Frank Gore? Lol.

Anyway, I believe the 49ers can go far. I'm a believer in coach Harbough. He's incredible. Went into that system and made that team a 13-3 team right off the bat with an average quarterback. Not to mention he made that previously bad quarterback into an average one.

My favorite team is the Cowboys. Although, I've learned now to not get my hopes up. They have the potential, talent, and high expectations year in and year out, yet do absolutely nothing with it. And no, it is not Tony Romo's fault (33 TD's, 3rd best passer rating in the league). With the injuries piling up ALREADY, and the NFC East being tough once again, I'm predicting a firm 9-7.

Now to spark a little debate in a dead forum full of people telling everyone their favorite teams, my Super Bowl prediction is..

Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots

Now let me explain why; The NFC pick was incredibly hard. I really can't tell who's going to get over the hump in the playoffs this year. I don't see the Giants repeating their late magic last year. I can't see the Lions going too far without a reliable running back and secondary. I can't see the 49ers making it all the way with Alex Smith at helm. And it came down to either the Pack or the Eagles. I chose the Eagles simply because of the ridiculous amount of talent on both ends, if Mike Vick and Co. can stay healthy, this is a very dangerous team.

As far as the AFC; I chose the Patriots simply because I believe in Tom Brady. As long as he's healthy and being Tom Brady, the Patriots will always be up there. The competition in the AFC isn't as stiff. I don't see the Broncos going that far with all the questions around Peyton and that defense. I don't see the Ravens getting all the way with Flacco as their QB. And again, it came down to two teams. The Texans or the Pats. The Texans lost some key pieces on defense (Demeeco Ryans, Mario Williams) but they're still a very elite team. But I chose the Pats because of Tom Brady and the weapons he has on offense, with the addition of Brandon Lloyd.

What are your thoughts, AG community?
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I have always liked Ladainian Tomlinson and his team but now that he's retired I think I'm going with the

1. Saints
2. Eagles
3. Browns

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

3. Browns

They'll definitely do better this year with Brandon Weeden in the passing game and Trent Richardson with the running game. They're in a pretty tough division though.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

The Texans or the Pats. The Texans lost some key pieces on defense (Demeeco Ryans, Mario Williams) but they're still a very elite team. But I chose the Pats because of Tom Brady and the weapons he has on offense, with the addition of Brandon Lloyd.

i actually agree with that
they added whitney mercelis to their team but i doubt he can make up the absence of Demeeco Ryans and especially mario williams
yes for once iam doubting the texans

They'll definitely do better this year with Brandon Weeden in the passing game and Trent Richardson with the running game. They're in a pretty tough division though.

AFC east right yah thats like the hardest division to be in

btw for those of you who want to join my football competio i have 2-3 standyby spots open
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

and especially mario williams

Yeah, that's a big loss to the Texans. He was strong as a defensive end. He would provide you the complete package with a good amount of tackles and sacks.
AFC east right yah thats like the hardest division to be in

And the Bengals are rising in stardom with the Andy Dalton and AJ Green combo. I doubt the Browns will win the division. But they won't do horrible maybe a 7-9 or 8-8 record is suitable for now.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's a big loss to the Texans. He was strong as a defensive end. He would provide you the complete package with a good amount of tackles and sacks.

yah i was so mad when i found out he got moved

And the Bengals are rising in stardom with the Andy Dalton and AJ Green combo. I doubt the Browns will win the division. But they won't do horrible maybe a 7-9 or 8-8 record is suitable for now.

theve also got the steelers and ravens
must be hard to be a brown
Showing 1-15 of 112