ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39442
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 has an awesome multi-player, but I like halo 2 better. I am specialize in the vehicles, mostly banchees and ghosts, spectres rock, too. I was on Xbox live a guy jumped on my banshee, A take him out but sacrificed a wing, 3 guys are getting me with Brute Shots and Scorpion tanks, and I use a trick, and somehow I jump out and like james bond, I got on the guys tank, jump off, and the guys with the brute shots shot on him and killed him, and I took them out because the ran out of amo and both they're other guns where magnums, I had a BR and brute shot.

assassinrapter
assassinrapter
10 posts
Nomad

dude halo 3 is so awsome...one time when i was playing online i threw a random spike granade and stuck someone and the guy didnt know who killed him lol

InfamousJoNy
InfamousJoNy
3 posts
Nomad

on campaign those snipers on legendary are just sick nasty

rogue_oeht
rogue_oeht
33 posts
Nomad

Woah, I didn't know Halo had such a large fanbase...

Oh that's right, not many people don't like Halo.

I hate it.

trofet10
trofet10
4 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is good

zupernam
zupernam
2 posts
Nomad

one time, i was playing halo 3 on valhalla, and i had the spartan laser. 1 guy had gone through the mancannon and was falling when i shot him, but right before i shot, another went through behind hin, and i got a double kill!

zupernam
zupernam
2 posts
Nomad

this one time on construct, i was playing a 4 vs 4, but all my teammates quit. after that, i have absolutely no idea how, but somehow i pwned all their butts! i got like 2 sticks, a triple kill with the sword, i just pwned them all to dust. i must have been reeeeeeeeeeally lucky, because iv'e never done it again.

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

i was playing with my friend in forge and i kept grabbing his tank he couldnt get in then i smashed him with it then it said i splattered him

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

I wonder if anyone knows that you can deflect a spartan laser blast with a plasma gernade.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is awesome

only crazy story I have is there was some weird glitch and I got a triple kill from a plasma nade and a gravity hammer. I threw the nade then smashed some guy and he flew and hit 2 other people with the nade still on him and BOOM! there was the triple kill

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

well yesterday i played big team social and it was multi flag on sandtrap, everybody on my team quit or disconnected except me and my guest and we won even though it was 2 vs 8 the score was 3 to 1 and it only took 6 minutes =p. General Power ftw XD

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy
58 posts
Nomad

I really need to get halo.... lol..

badgermans94
badgermans94
2 posts
Nomad

ok one time me and my friend were playing halo 3 last lvl the one in the warthog well we jump to the pelican but somehow we went through it and died but it wouldnt respawn us so we had to do it all over again

Karlthe1
Karlthe1
1 posts
Nomad

Lol my friend (Glusch) got halo and I have seen an video when he cast a plasma grenade at a guy and gets overkill... That was so nice!

jibbers6445
jibbers6445
5 posts
Nomad

haha i was playing 4v4 and we where just doing BR's pretty much and we where on the gardian map and i threw a granade and i jumped up on the plat form and the granade hit the portal and blew up in my face it was the funnies thing.... we busted up laughing because we all where drunk.

Showing 76-90 of 222