ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39445
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

Halo3 on xbox live is awesome
once i was over my friends house and we just kept running ppl over and then we got kicked cuz we ran over most of our team too

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

oh when i get online you will barely here from me anymore lol

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

me and my friend and his mom were all playing it and my buddy started bragging that he could beat me and his mom (she sucked horribly and would probably kill me 5 times before realizing how to tell us apart.... COLOR) so i decided to leave her off my team and we just all play free for all slayer and she somehow(maybe booze makes u good at halo) destroyed the both of us with 500 kills

louisf23
louisf23
2 posts
Nomad

Too munch a good game, HALO PWN!!! =( Ive finish the fight on legandary ( already 3 month i do)

louisf23
louisf23
2 posts
Nomad

Add my Gamertag marcccram for team double ... I need to lv up!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I think Halo 3 is just awesome. It's probably, or is, the best game to play on Xbox Live. Also, I could play Halo 3 for ever until I finally fall asleep. HAlo 3 + Xbox Live = total awesominess.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Halo3 is awesome I like the Brute shot and Gravity hammer and the covenant tanks with turbo boost

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

well then curse me cause i hate it with passion.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

once we were playing a really fun gametype called infection on forge and we were playing on a map(I forget the name)and a guy was hiding and sniping us and we couldn't find him and it took us 15 minutes to find him!!!

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

best game ever nii way it is not

aplus
aplus
4 posts
Nomad

one time i was playin slayer online and i didnt know everyone was workin together so they decided it was a good idea to throw plasma grenades at me at the same time. that isnt the cool part though when i blew up the game gliched and a flew sideways and killed two of them and i got the points! they freaked out but after i found out about them i just got up into a good sniping position that they didnt know about and started picking them off one by one. i still won though hahaha.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Of course i have Halo 3. My gamertags Bloodman000. I'm a brigadier and i'm helza good

aplus
aplus
4 posts
Nomad

so u ask others about their stories why not tell us about yours?

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Hey, is anyone a 47 or higher on double team, i need a partner so i can rank up, but i hate playing with mixed parties.

cowdude5055
cowdude5055
106 posts
Peasant

Alright, I was on the Covenant level where u teem up to kill the prophet. There was a tank form behind me, and it tried to slash at somethin in front of me. there was a glich, and the arm-shield thing went trough me and it looked like it snagged me. dont worry, i took a picture and labled it HUG

Showing 91-105 of 222