ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39459
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

we played in vahalla an i pushed an exploding box and pushed it down the teleporter thing and killed someone it hit his head =)

Raktos
Raktos
2 posts
Nomad

its a good game, but i think the halo series is about dead.

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

it's a very cool game.i use xfire to contact friends that play it.it's so cool.

adrian2456
adrian2456
1 posts
Nomad

i got mine at best buy on sale for 39.99

nicksta2193
nicksta2193
22 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 isnt that great..... Cod 4 Or GOW kills it

flash_addict08
flash_addict08
11 posts
Nomad

i really do hope that the rumors are true of another 3 halo games, but under a different title.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

My brother has halo 3, and on a game of infection on Sand trap, he was the only one standing! So he went to the place where u drive the elephant, and stood there until they all came in. He then killed all of them as they tryed to kill him. He got at least 10 kills in 4 seconds. We didn't even know what the medals he was getting are! Eventually, everyone quit the game and he continued playing halo 3 for the rest of the night!

bloodred_bob
bloodred_bob
9 posts
Nomad

the FORGE is awsome i once put as many exploding crates in one area and a warthog in the middle of them i threw a grenade and OMFG the BIGGEST and LOUDEST explosion u will EVER see. so freaking awsome

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

halo = one of the best game series of all time , but a cool website halotivationalposters.com has funny screenshots of halo 3

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Lemme wrap up halo 3 for ya. Killer multi and live, suck ass campaign(on legendary.)

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i once got killed by a pylon.lol. not joking, i shoot an explosion with a sniper and it launched a pylon at me. it hit/killed me!

Allen
Allen
36 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is a fun game

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

has anyone herd of ghosts on halo 3, not hte vehicle ghost but ghosts as in spartans that kjill people in multiplayer mode they dont walk the float they cant ddie and look like normal spartans bat are a ghostly white.there are also reports of grennades flling from nwhere.ive never seen one but a bubble sheild came out oif nowhere and i was scared to He**

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

fun game

yahimkool
yahimkool
11 posts
Nomad

one time my friend and i were playing rocket race, and as we were approaching a destination, i shot a rocket, sent everyone flying off their mongooses, and then someone shot a rocket right behind us and we were catapulted through the destination, mongoose intact, and it took about the rest of the match for the other teams to get back on a mongoose. It was hilarious, and we beat everyone like 10 to 3.

Showing 106-120 of 222