ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39382
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

its an awesome game love it

vanyaivan
vanyaivan
9 posts
Nomad

HALO FTW... PLAYED IT ONCE ITS AMAZING...for the first 10 minutes -_-

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

Here are too many people that try to " I don't liek x-bawkz so I will sey halo 3 sucks lolololol so me is gonna show how mauch I haet xbawx "

Don't be so mean. Halo3 is freakin' awesome. The history, since the first Halo, is godlike. And how you can aim, shoot, move, all, since the little rock under your armor, to the laser shot: accurate, clear to vision, graphics= 10.

Please, don't try to fuck off with Halo, because it's a game unfuckeable.

Yep, I have a Halo 3, I love it. Legendary mode=impossible. If someone did it, Godlike.

Stories? In history mode, I had to be in turret (because marines are lame for aim) and marines were driving. There was a turret far, shooting us (the blue ones)..... Everytime it shooted, the mobile went back, and when it shooted again and they were rushing, they tried to go back again, and we all flying...

That was really hard to beat, lol.

bloddy
bloddy
27 posts
Nomad

I have finished Halo: combat evolved and Halo 3 in legendary but i had a mate with me in halo 3

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

i was playing lonewolves on high ground and this person was driving around in a mongoose trying to get the mongoose mow down achievement and so i got in a mongoose to annoy him and just drove around like him and splattered someone trying to snipe in the water. it was funny. and i got the achievement.

I also was playing lone wolves today on construct and sniped someone and turned around and there was a guy right there he chucked a plasma grenade at me and i just pulled the trigger and sniped his face.

Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

on my friends Birthday he was having a sleep over so whoever wasnt asleep spent the whole night playing Halo 3 back when it was fun. we got a lil bored and decided to make the greatest thign in existane... ... ... the Torture box!

the torture box is an unexcapable sealed box, with see through walls so we can see what goes on in it, dozens of fusion coils to make everything in it die, practically all but a couple of spawn points in it, and a teleporter node (reciever) so u can teleport in it and not get out! and the only way out is too die and if u do... lets face it ur going spawn in there like 90% of the time.

outside the box are 2 spawn points (we deleted all the other ones) na few fire bomb grenades which sets of the fusion coils inside the box somehow! and the rare spectator to laugh at their misfortune! it tooks us over 3 hours to make the box without it blowing itself up! but well worth the wait =]

we are planning on abusing the floating object glitch to make a floating platform and build a torture box on top of it! flying torture box as i call it =]

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

id get it if i had a 360

heavenlyh3r0
heavenlyh3r0
20 posts
Nomad

Well one time on narrows i was sniping a guy that was sort of dancing so i wouldnt hit him when i noticed that there was a guy behind him that was looking at me with a sniper so i quickly draw my attention to him, and take the shot right as i do so the guy dancing walks into the bullet and gives me a double headshot..

theawesomeclint
theawesomeclint
78 posts
Nomad

well i once did a rumble pit and went 25 and 0 on the pit

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Recently I beat the game on Legendary.

You want a story? Here's a story.

My friend and I were playing coop on legendary on the level the Ark on the part with the scarab. We had scorpion tanks, but then I said to him "Screw the tank, I'm taking a chopper!" My friend was like "Dude?! Are you nuts!?!"
So I got out of the tank and headed over to the chopper that was parked nearby. I got in and said, "Distract the scarab and I'll take care of the rest."
For those who don't know or don't remember, there is a huge ramp like structure in the middle of the battlefield. This would be our ticket to destroying the scarab, since shooting its legs takes to long and is to dangerous. While my friend distracted the scarab, I drove the chopper up the ramp and boosted off it at the last second. My chopper soared through the air and landed on the scarab. I got out and began feverishly killing all of the scarab's crew. When I was finished I meleed the generator and jumped off the scarab and then ran to cover as it exploded in a blinding flash of blue light. Coolest thing I ever did in that game.

Showing 211-220 of 222