ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39381
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

im the best at shoty and warthog i get running riot with both

JimmyD
JimmyD
31 posts
Nomad

dude one time when I was online I was faceing 4 brigaders that beat the game on legendary and I was thinking we were gonna lose but then it was the snowy level so I went down the little cavern ware everybody goes and I took and shotgun and awated my fate I saw one of them and I hid behind a corner then he came up and....... BAMMM right on his head so then after him two more guys came up and BAMM BAMMMMM!!!! I shot both down then they were coming from both sides but then one of my friends joined me and he had an assalt rifle and 2 plasma gernades so he took one side and I took the other and he killed 2 guys then died by a sparten lazer but I had already killed my 4 guy with the crazy shotgun. When I knew he was coming I hide behind a wall and waited hearing the deaths of the outdoor battle ground then he threw a grenade to lewer me out but i stood their and threw a plasma back and I blew him up then three hurt friends came and also with 6 crazy enemys so i threw just one plasma I got an overkill crazy right then I never died and kept on killing the enemys and got 20 kills 1 overkill a killing spree killing frenzy shotgun spree bulltrue and a sticking that was the crazyist day in Halo 3 ever

Avenger
Avenger
27 posts
Nomad

One time, a guy with a hammer hit a barrel, and the barrel hit me and i'm like... wtf?

dangerdan2134
dangerdan2134
5 posts
Nomad

it is probly the one of the best games 4 xbox360.

dangerdan2134
dangerdan2134
5 posts
Nomad

one time i was playin team doubles on gaurdian and i got 21 kills out of 25, and i didnt die at all.if u dont die , u get a medal called perfection. its sweet

dangerdan2134
dangerdan2134
5 posts
Nomad

the people i hate on live r the people who just play social games. they hav lik 1000xp and their highest skills lik 2

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

gamestop or anything like that

one time during rocket race on valhalla i shot a rocket just for the hell of it into the air and a mongoose flying on the mancannon hit it.

another time at construct (this usually never works) i threw a plasma grenade up the grav lift thingy that go to the top of the map and stuck someone in a group of like 4 ppl and killed em all (they had our guys pinned down and i cleared em out)

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

they were trying 2 camp us out on pit but i was smart and threw rokets in the top thingy and got double kil on team doubles and we won

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

i was playing multi-team as a recruit(new acc ofcourse). My team mate quit on me, i was playing captains and majors. They thought it would be funny to team up on me. I got a killtrocity and took the lead. 6-0-0-0. Then they tried to splatter me and i carjacked the ghost and landed a killing frenzy then got off. I ran out of ammo and they killed me. and in the last part of the game just for fun, they ran to me, so i stuck myself and landed a triple kill lmao and won. 25-15-11-9

kimse
kimse
27 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is an awesome game and a good story

2 posts
Nomad

ok one time i was in a territories game and we were losing like 4 to 0 territories and it was 3 of 4 rounds and we got 5 territories so we were ahead but then we had to do some crazy defense... so u know how theres always one territory thats really easy to get? so i went over to that territory with a shotty and got a 25 kill killing spree and we won the game it was awesome...

ruby2130
ruby2130
2 posts
Nomad

once me and my friends started fooling around and sand trap wioth grav lifts and explosive barrles. Then i took the elephant over them and it fliped over and just stayed like that. It saod press rb to fl...wait...what how did you do that?

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

http://keithcombs.members.winisp.net/images/KewlestHalo3desktopwallpaperever_7EA6/halo3.jpg

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/fHa_NeedlerButt.jpg

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 rocks, the Brute Hammer is really awesome

Showing 46-60 of 222