ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39444
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 rocks, the Brute Hammer is really awesome

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

okay, so these kids were arguing about who pwnz0red who in a Halo 3 match. Apparently one of them had a TKing nub on their team. I've never played H3, but I've played other (in my opinion BETTER) multiplayer FPS games, so I know how annoying TKers are. But then they wouldn't shut up about how I didn't know a thing about it because Halo is the only real online shooter, so we agreed upon a matchup - I'd play one match against them on H3, they'd play one against me on Socom. Guess who won on both fronts? Me and my Socom partner won 10-3 on Halo and won the demolition match on Socom.

tl;dr? Proved Socom players are better FPS gamers than Halo players.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

im buying halo3 but my freind brought it over and me him and my 6 and 8 year old bros played and we created a place 2 fight and me and my lil bro got into aship thing that shot missles and bulletts idk what it is called but it was pretty awsome killing every1

mr3
mr3
19 posts
Nomad

i alwayz thought call of duty 4 wasn't as good as halo 3 but wen i actually got to play call of duty 4..on xbox live..my thoughts changed quickly i couldn't stop playin and i was pretty good for a first timer too

FlameSkull
FlameSkull
10 posts
Nomad

I play halo 3 too. how do you get the armor for the elites??? i got most of it for the spartan though... plz reply in my account, thanks.

FlameSkull
FlameSkull
10 posts
Nomad

lol i got 99 kills out of a 100 when the blue team(3people) got 100... And i went solo against a blue and red team!!! the red team was so bad they had 4 people and they still got way less than me... once i even killed the whole red team by myself... Damn that blue team... i colud of won solo against 7 others.

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

ok im killing everybody and its 2 10 kills i have 8 other guy has 3 and others have 0 then my controller runs out of batteri power and by the time i could get new 1s in every1 had killed me i thought the game would pause lol

jtay23
jtay23
41 posts
Nomad

well halo3 is mad fun
if you what to see a realy good person his name is powerfultard he has a montage vid on youtube
just look up powerfultard but it him playin halo 2

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

hey check out this vid i made - http://youtube.com/watch?v=uuDGjBv_fSg

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

one time me and my friend wre having fun with gernades and we overloaded the map so everything diisapeared. but then after like 2 secs the whole game froze. we laughed so hard.

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

ya
that happened to me once

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

once i deleted all but 1 respawn point and my friend kept respawning and i kept killing him, i got a killianare

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

i have halo3

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

anyone seen the movie on youtube? in sand trap a guy in a mongoose was goin by, a guy hit im once with energy sword than once with the gravity hammer. it sent him flying through the air where he smoked a wall and died. and the screen turns left n theres a guy just standing there watching

hymir
hymir
7 posts
Nomad

LOL, but I thought some warthogs came turretless anyway... If they don't...I don't play Halo much, my friend has it is all

Showing 61-75 of 222