Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What's Wrong With Nintendo?

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 8:15am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

Nintendo isn't bad... They're just different than Microsoft and Sony. Nintendo doesn't want to fight - that's why they're popular among casual players :)

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 7:33pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

I think Nintendo is awesome. I like the Wii, but there are a lot of weird Nintendo games.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 9:45pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

personaly i want to sit down and play a game. not being active.
so wii fails there already.
nintendo makes their games mainly for the pre-teen market.
the age where your parents were still looking whit you. they don't come alot on the populair sites or share their experience.
but parents buy the wii anyway to keep the kids active.

i dunno what point i tryed to make but.
i'm a big nintendo fan. except for the wii.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 3:59am

Drink

Drink

1,571 posts

i dont hate nintendo nor do i find anything wrong with it....although it may not be my favorite im still a huge fan of mario/zelda but nintendo does drag on their game series

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 11:35pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

too much pokemon, there's probaly gonna be a pokemon 30 when im in college

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 3:48pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

nintendo is great in my opinion.  The games are great, probably some of the best out there.  Problem is the wii sucked.  lets face it it's bad.  I think that hurt Nintendo's name.

The gamecube was really successful, so was the gameboy.  The DS and wii are different from their past.  the touch screen and "wand" controller just aren't doing it for some people.  I think their next console will include a more "standard" controler and maybe will bring them up.

They are still a really successful company and have no chance of dieing.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 4:06pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

The company in general? Nothing. It's just that the Wii was considered a flop compared to basically any other Nintendo system besides their earlier attempt at 3D a ways back. Everything else sold pretty well. I love the N64 the most.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 4:53pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,918 posts

they will include a more standard controller
[url=http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/07/16/nintendo-created-wii-u-pro-controller-to-secure-call-of-duty/

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 6:29am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

they will include a more standard controller

Which is necessary, yes, but baffling. It's just like the 3D slider on the 3DS, basically a feature that eliminates the whole innovative aspect of the console. Get that controller and you might as well be playing a PS3, except with way less great games available.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 6:25pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

nintendo-created-wii-u-pro-controller-to-secure-call-of-duty/

CoD is a shooter right?
shooters belong on the PC. not on consoles.

now the fanboys will say that i works great.
but what they don't know is that the modified the console versions so gameplay is slower, so that console players can keep up.

if a shooter is developed for the pc in mind. then console players have no chance. but there hasn't been a fast shooter made for the pc in 8 year now. it's a shame.

Reply to What's Wrong With Nintendo?

You must be logged in to post a reply!