ForumsSupport ForumMerits

14 2893
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

There should be an option for users to vote for someone's well thought out review. It should be something like 5 votes from 5 different users.

Maybe after you obtain 500 points you should be able to vote for the review to be counted as a merit.

It should be right along with the flag option, and the move up option.

• 14 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Where do the points come from?

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Armored points.

It will be to stop random noobs from making votes and people making alternate accounts just to vote for themselves.

Mods never give merits these days.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, it all comes down to the mods. It doesn't really matter how much a comment is voted up. Only mods decide if the comment is good, not by how much it is voted up.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Oh, haha it took ummm at least 3 months! Haha, it really takes alot of work. Sometimes it just comes natural, but it can be learned just as easy.

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Yes, telling me THINGS I ALREADY KNOW, but thanks for the common sense refreshment, i really needed it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Simmer down now. No need for attitude.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

i tryd to get a metrit once that was almost a whole page long and i didnt get one

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

What is Merit?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

A merit is a reward for writing very thurough reviews on games. Of course a mod has to see it, and merit it.

Here, take a look at this guide which was made by XCoheedX and nick_coolhaha. It has pretty much all you need to know about a merit and how to get one!

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

a merit is really hard to get u just have to try hard and take ur time to eplain something

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Its not that hard if your use to getting them.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Well, if that is going to happen, maybe you should make it for the higher class people. Like if you have 5000 points. That would be enough. And how do you know that they wont vote for a small comment not a real merit worthy comment.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I have not gotten one yet I do not know why I have made merit worthyt comments and yet nobody sees them like on year of the snake and pillage the village I have done good comments
http://armorgames.com/play/420/year-of-the-snake

http://armorgames.com/play/1426/pillage-the-village

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

this forum post keeps acoring this should be locked as its just the 100th repeat lol

Showing 1-14 of 14