ForumsNews and FeedbackSeasonal Armatars for AG3

19 5511
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Someone told me that the last set of Seasonal Armatars were sent out last year of spring.

Since it's not coming out anymore, is there a chance it won't come out anymore in AG3?

• 19 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

i think instead of seasonal, they will add them in every so often, and keep them in.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

When we had an admin posting here he mentioned they may include the previous seasonal armatars, and even in game armatars. We saw vikings from Siege Hero and elephants from Elephant Quest in the closed beta.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

So, seasonal Armatars are going to be permanent in AG3?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The keyword is may.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

They may be coming out then. For whatever reason, I think they should come out so it is more fair to the newcomers who are looking for good Armatars.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Seasonal armatars would require an active community manager if the contests were to be run in the same way as they were in previous years, and we're all pretty much in agreement that that's not going to happen for a while.

From the looks of recent admin onsite participation, seasonal armatars would almost have to be permanent.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I am noticing that the Administrators aren't appointing any Moderator to be a Community Manager. Is it because of the powers of being a Manager and a Moderator can't be trusted? I know that all Administrators are busy with AG3. However, Armatars are included in AG3 right?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Admins have access to many things on the site. Stuff that nobody else can see, and for good reason. The only way I see them appointing a mod to community manager is if they restrict the powers they have, like they can't see the business part of the site. That is if they don't want them to, other sites have hired employees across the country and even in other countries.

And yes, AG3 will have armatars.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

AG3 will have the same Armatars or a completely new set of Armatars?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

AG3 will have the same Armatars or a completely new set of Armatars?

The same set with possibly new armatars. In the closed beta there were several game-themed armatars. Vikings from Siege Hero and elephants from Elephant Quest. Cormyn mentioned they may add more game-themed armatars, but I don't know if this is still true. The admins don't talk about AG3 anymore.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

That seems interesting. Armatars from games.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Glad the AG Forums isn't in mayhem this time.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Any new update about Seasonal Armatars yet?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

There will never be an update in this subforum unless an admin posts information here, the news/blog sections, or on getsatisfaction. So no, there are no updates on anything regarding AG3.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

No word on the seasonal armatars yet. But I heard a bit about AG3 armatars, and they are quite a bit more robust than the current ones, and a lot of their implementation is already done.. so some armatar goodness is coming

That was one of Boppin's comments. Apparently, he doesn't have anything with seasonal armatars yet. Key word yet. So maybe he'll have some news on it soon. Hopefully...
Showing 1-15 of 19