Friends: None
Evil points: 0

I use soul devour on every single one. >:D

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 9:21pm

coolbarak

coolbarak

63 posts

So no more of the other games? D:
Oh, and there was a lot to fill in, so tell me if i messed anything up.
Name: Krato luciola
Race: Wood Elf
Desc: About 5"7, with leaf green hair. He has bright blue eyes, that have a unknown glow, a normal physique, and a perfect face.
Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret.  He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
Inventory: Doom Sword
Weapon: Beginner’s Doom Sword
Armor: Basic Necromancer Robes
Gold: 5000
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
Empire Name: Necropolis
Empire Population: 10
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Military Power: 250
----------
1000 points
Soldiers: 250
Slaves: 125
Scientists: 500
Miners: 125
----------
HP:1000/1000
----------
Followers: Servant
Romance: There is no one right now, but Krato's 2nd in command, a night elf known as Nyx(real name not known),is showing signs of attraction, he only mildly notices it.

Flashback Character sheet:

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 10:30pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Jason Shadark
Desc: Tall and thin with a dark presence. usually wears a very dark green cloak. dark red eyes and pale skin. Dark brown hair
Bio: Was raised by the noblest wood elf family secretly. when a teen i was a troublemaker and yet i always had my way through my powerful words
----------
----------
Powers:Terrify
----------
Empire Name: Shaded Thorns
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
Enemies: None (Races and groups at war with you, this will be filled quickly)
Military Power: (Add 1 point for each in the Soldier category)
----------
Soldiers: 300
Slaves: 200
Scientists: 300
Miners: 200
----------
----------
Romance:None yet
Name:Jason Shadark
Race:Wood Elf
Desc:about 6' with red eyes Dark Brown hair. wearing a noblemans robe
Power:Terrify
----------
HP: 100/100

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 10:34pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Jason Shadark
Desc: Tall and thin with a dark presence. usually wears a very dark green cloak. dark red eyes and pale skin. Dark brown hair
Bio: Was raised by the noblest wood elf family secretly. when a teen i was a troublemaker and yet i always had my way through my powerful words
----------
----------
Powers:Terrify
----------
Empire Name: Shaded Thorns
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
Enemies: None (Races and groups at war with you, this will be filled quickly)
Military Power: (Add 1 point for each in the Soldier category)
----------
Soldiers: 30
Slaves: 20
Scientists: 30
Miners: 20
----------
----------
Romance:None yet
Name:Jason Shadark
Race:Wood Elf
Desc:about 6' with red eyes Dark Brown hair. wearing a noblemans robe
Power:Terrify
----------

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 12:00am

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

Name: #6-18-5-4 "FRED"
Race: Human
Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
Powers: Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:
Empire Population: 100
Military Power: 30
----------
----------
----------
Romance: None
Evil Points: 6
Good Points: 0

Name: #61854
Desc: A scamp male child with unkempt, dusty pale red hair. Nothing much differs from any other work-driven slave, but a renewed anxiety in his eyes - of bloodlust.
Power: Soul Devour
----------
Evil Points: 1

"We head for Azalam, pillage any nearby villages along the way."

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 6:34pm

coolbarak

coolbarak

63 posts

Desc: About 5"7, with leaf green hair. He has bright blue eyes, that have a unknown glow, a normal physique, and a perfect face.
Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret.  He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
----------
1000 points
Soldiers: 25
Slaves: 13
Scientists: 50
Miners: 12
----------
----------
Romance: There is no one right now, but Krato's 2nd in command, a night elf known as Nyx(real name not known),is showing signs of attraction, he only mildly notices it.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 9:45pm

endlessrampage73

endlessrampage73

108 posts

Coolbarak is the fourth player, which is the max. I apologize to any who wished to join, and I'll probably be letting more people in later.

Name: Fethery
Race: Dracosapien
Desc: Red and blue scales
Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
Military Power: 700
Soldiers: 700
Slaves: 100
Scientists: 100
Miners: 100
----------
----------
Evil points: 6

It takes all day, but you are able to dig a large tunnel and hide the entrance under a fallen tree. You hear a few adventurers coming near. Though they can't see your base, they can definitely see you. You have three options here: Let them pass, hide or attack them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Xen
Race:Human
Desc:Same as above,without the scar
Power:Soul Devour
----------

With the help of everyone else you and the group quickly escape, but you then find yourself surrounded by Dracosapien soldiers. The flashback ends. -Next sheet-

Name:Xen
Race:Human
Desc:Black,short,thick hair,scar over one eye,blue eyes.
Bio:I was an orphan...Learned how to survive on my own...I knew every knot,trap,battle strategy there was....
----------
----------
Powers:Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:Shadriok
Allies:None
Military Power:
----------
You have 100 points to spend on the following categories
Soldiers:20
Slaves:20
Scientists:30
Miners:30
----------
----------
Romance:None
Evil points: 5

"Please... Don't kill me..." begs a citizen of the village you just burned down. You draw your Doom Sword and behead him. You are a notorious necromancer. City guards are ordered to kill you on sight. Now that the village is burned down, what do you do now?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------
----------

You arrive at Azalam within hours. The guards slightly overpower your troops, but with you fighting you should be able to win without many problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
----------
1000 points
----------
----------

The bio's fatal flaw is that it says that the character always lived with his adoptive parents. So I'll just fix it by adding five words at the beginning. There you go! And for the Romance section you have to put in a description of that person. And also you need to post a flashback sheet. We can go without it for now, but get it up in your next post.

You are back in the Dwarven mining tunnel when Maizair's soul enter's the bodies of you and a few other children. Your body is filled with rage and power. The other children begin attacking the Dwarves. So far two Dwarves are dead. How do you start?

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 1:44am

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

----------
----------
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------
----------

I slay them, behead them, and devour their souls. "Go ahead and pee on them," I say, urinating on a corpse myself. (I am in it to rack up those points :D)

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 1:46pm

coolbarak

coolbarak

63 posts

So i put in my own flashbacks?(sorry for being irritating) And I edited my character sheet a little.

Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret.  He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(Tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
Military Power: 25
----------
100 points
----------
----------
Romance: none
Flash Back:

I use my necromancy to raise the two dead dwarfs. I then speak. "Anyone who wishes to join me can now. Join me, or face your death." I pull out my sword, and call my undead dwarves to me.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 5:38pm

fetheryhorse6

fetheryhorse6

21 posts

Name: Fethery
Race: Dracosapien
Desc: Red and blue scales
Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
Military Power: 700
Soldiers: 700
Slaves: 100
Scientists: 100
Miners: 100
----------
----------
Evil points: 6

i choose option four go and take to them

Reply to Destroy Olarnith RPG(Fantasy RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!