ForumsForum GamesDestroy Olarnith RPG(Fantasy RPG)

31 5435
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Guess whoâs back? MEEEEEEE! I felt bad for leaving with all my loyal players waiting, so Iâve come back. And since the forums appear to be glitched right now, Iâll have to start back up from scratch! So Iâll start with this game, which is sure to pick up players quickly. To avoid the problem that caused my previous hosting downfall(too many people becomes overwhelming), only four people are allowed to join. If, however, you are one of my regular players I may reconsider letting one more in. So letâs get started!

DESTROY Olarnith RPG

I bet youâre already confused. Yes, this is not like in the other games where you have a choice between good and evil⦠This time you are attempting to destroy/conquer the world. It combines a few different things from previous games.

Story: A few days after Maizair(you all remember him?) dominates the entire world, he trips and falls on his own Doom Sword and dies. Anti-climax, I know. Everything is back to normal now. But while Maizairâs soul was diving down to the underworld, it touched, and entered the bodies of several small children; One of them being you. And if youâre wondering how it got to them underground, it was Kidnap a Kid and Take Them to Work day at the Dwarven mining tunnel. Your soul is now filled with anger, hatredâ¦and power. Since his soul was divided between several people, you will be powerful but not as powerful as him. Later you grow up and try to destroy the world, but letâs start back in the mining tunnelâ¦â¦â¦

Main character sheet: Only fill in the things COMPLETELY in parentheses.

Name: (Something reasonable)
Race: (See below
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
Bio: (Short summary of your characters life. Remember, you donât know your parents.)
----------
Inventory: Doom Sword
Weapon: Beginnerâs Doom Sword
Armor: Basic Necromancer Robes
Gold: 5000
----------
Powers:
(pick a starting one from below)
----------
Empire Name: (You control an empire, give it a reasonable name)
Empire Population: 10
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
Enemies: None (Races and groups at war with you, this will be filled quickly)
Military Power: (Add 1 point for each in the Soldier category)
----------
You have 1000 points to spend on the following categories

Soldiers: (Adds to Military Power, used for attacks on large cities)
Slaves: (Supplies food for everyone, one Slave supplies food for 20 people a day. Though you only start with 10 people, your population will grow rapidly when you take over cities)
Scientists: (Does research, used for technological advances)
Miners: (Mines underground for useful resources or just an underground base)
----------
HP:1000/1000
----------
Followers: Servant
Romance: (You can can in a love relationship with either another player or a fellow NPC necromancer/friend. You can either meet them while playing or fill in this section right now so you already have someone. Itâs much easier to fill it in now. Include a physical description, race and how you met. That person can help you with things such as taking over cities, burning down forests or managing the empire while your gone doing something else. But be sure to somehow occasionally let them know you love them, or else they might leave and betray you. Which is a serious threat, considering theyâre a powerful necromancer. And thatâs a new personal record for longest description of a section.)
Evil points: 0 (Shows how evil your reputation has become. This replaces the Good/Bad section because this game focuses on your evilness)

Flashback Character sheet: used for when you have flashbacks of when you were a child. Same things as above but with a few changes.

Name:
Race:
Desc:
Power:
----------
HP: 100/100
Friends: None
Evil points: 0

Races:

Human: You know these.
Bonus: Humans are a very lucky race, which gives them bonuses in things that rely on chance.
Starting Ability: Bribe; Humans can bribe guards into not arresting them for crimes. You just need 200 gold.

Wood Elf: Agile creatures, they prefer to live in forests. They have pointed ears and are slightly shorter than humans.
Bonus: Wood Elves are physically attractive (or as some of you may say it, "hot&quot, which helps them in persuasion and relationships.
Starting Ability: Animal Control; Wood Elves can call upon the power of wild animals to fight for them.

Night Elf: This is a nocturnal race, and they are well-trained in stealth.
Bonus: To be nocturnal, Night Elves have developed night-vision eyes.

Orc: This race is obsessed with war, and do not like outsiders in their territory.
Bonus: Orcs are intimidating, and can sometimes scare people away.

Dracosapien: Half human, half dragon. They look like humans, except they have colored scales. They can NOT fly.
Bonus: They have scales that give them extra protection.

Mountain Troll: This is a race that lives in the mountains and rarely communicates with any other race.
Bonus: Living in the mountains isn't easy. Mountain Trolls have been trained to be observant in order to find food. This can be used for other purposes too.

Starting powers:

Soul Devour: Steal your opponentâs very soul and feast on it to replenish yourself. +20 HP each soul for flashbacks, +200 HP each soul for main character.
Crush: Destroy your opponent by calling upon mysterious forces to crush their body in a gory fashion. Good for people who enjoy being evil.

Possess: Summon a demon(s) to enter an enemy(s)âs body to fight with you until death.

Necromancy: Bring a fallen soldier from either side to fight for you until death.

Terrify: Alter the opponentâs mind to make them afraid of you and run away/surrender.

---------------------

Post your complete Main and Flashback sheets and we shall begin as soon as the first person joins. Four players only.

• 31 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Update:

You only get one starting power, but you can unlock the others and more powerful ones by reading things called Necro-Scrolls. You can find these in famous places around the world of Olarnith. Sometimes you might get lucky to find one on the road while traveling or in a store.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

do we have to be evil? cant we decide to conquer the world for nuetral/good reasons?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Fine. Then add a Good Points to the sheets, and here's two new powers:

Banish Evil: Banish the evil from your enemy to make them lose interest in fighting.

Call Gods: The gods possess your enemies to fight with you until death.

See? I can negotiate.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

The forum glitch is making this invisible. Good thing I have a link on my About. Usually by now I'd have at least a few players. Bump.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: (fethery)
Race: Dracosapien
Desc: (i have res and blue scales from when i was young )
Bio: (as i was an egg an evil sperit toched me so i whant to concore the world and all others)
----------
----------
Powers:Possess
(pick a starting one from below)
----------
Empire Name: (the unstopable empier)
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Military Power: (700)
Soldiers: (700)
Slaves: (100)
Scientists: (100)
Miners: (100)
----------
----------
Romance: none
Name:fethery
Raceracosapien
Desc:i have blue and red scales
Power:
----------

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Name: Fethery
Desc: Red and blue scales
Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
Military Power: 700
Soldiers: 700
Slaves: 100
Scientists: 100
Miners: 100
----------
----------
Romance: None
Good Points: 0

If you want to play you've have to use better spelling and grammar. The reason why is in a stickied thread. I fixed this sheet for you, you you need to redo some parts. The bio is supposed to be what happened after the evil spirit entered your body and "Unstoppable Empire" isn't reasonable since it's not realistic at all.

Desc: Red and Blue Scales
Power: Posess
----------

This was my fault for not saying it, but the max age for the Flashback sheet is 7. Now we'll start.

--------------------

----------

You are sitting in the Dwarven mining tunnel with a few other kids when suddenly you feel immense anger and power running through your body. These Dwarves kidnapped you, and you feel the need to kill them all. How do you start?

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Desc: Red and blue scales
Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name: evil empire or death
Military Power: 700
Soldiers: 700
Slaves: 100
Scientists: 100
Miners: 100
----------
----------

i take out my doom sword and attack them

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Bio: i feel an evil rising in me just as im captured be the spirit

[quote]srry i forgot this part

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

----------

You are in a Flashback, so you don't have a Doom Sword.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

----------

as they take me i scream and kick at them yelling and thronging punches

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: #6-18-5-4 "FRED"
Race: Human
Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
Powers: Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
Military Power: 300
----------
Soldiers: 300
Slaves: 200
Scientists: 300
Miners: 200
----------
----------
Romance:

Name: #61854
Desc: A scamp male child with unkempt, dusty pale red hair. Nothing much differs from any other work-driven slave, but a renewed anxiety in his eyes - of bloodlust.
Power: Soul Devour
----------

As much as I dislike the sensation that is FRED(with a backwards "E&quot, I do respect Freddy from Friday 13th.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Power: Possess
----------

You've already been taken and are in the tunnel now with them guarding the way out. You have the power to use Possess, I suggest you start using it. One of the other children uses Crush and you see one of the Dwarves being torn apart.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Desc: A scamp male child with unkempt, dusty pale red hair. Nothing much differs from any other work-driven slave, but a renewed anxiety in his eyes - of bloodlust.
----------
Evil Points: 0

You are in a flashback. You are sitting next to a group of other children when you feel power enter your body and you feel you need to kill the Dwarves guarding the exit. How do you begin?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

----------
Evil Points: 0

I try to channel my bloodlust into my "unknown power" while gazing heavily at the dwarven guards.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Update: I am reducing the starting number of points available for the empire jobs to 100 instead of 1000.
please edit your sheets.

----------
Evil Points: 1

You see one of the other children use his power and one of the guards seemingly implode. Blood spatters around the cave. The guards instantly attack the group, and you are smacked with a club. You use your power on the attacker, however, and he falls to the ground while your wound heals. +1 EP. You run for the exit and escape with the other children. But as you feel a wave of relief to be out of the tunnel, you hear somebody say, "Halt!" You see a group of Dracosapien soldiers. They quickly surround you and the group. The flashback ends and you are back in the present. -Next sheet-

Name: #6-18-5-4 "FRED"
Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
Powers: Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:
Empire Population: 100
Military Power: 300
----------
Soldiers: 300
Slaves: 200
Scientists: 300
Miners: 200
----------
----------
Evil Points: 6

You step through the burnt rubble, scavenging for valuable goods. This is the elven village of Traanes. Or what's left of it. The citizens have been slaughtered, the buildings burned down. You did this. This is the third village you have destroyed so far. From the survivors you have accumulated 100 workers. You finish scavenging. Nothing valuable, just like the other villages. If you want to be successful you'll need to attack larger cities. The three nearby targets are listed here:

Amahar: Amahar is the Elven capital, so obviously it has high security. Security Points: 2985
Azalam: This once great city was recently attacked by the Undeath goddess Kenmyr and her army, so it has been significantly weakened. Security points: 54
Arivain: An old, mysterious crypt. Nobody knows exactly what lies beyond the entrance, but none who have entered have ever come back. Security Points: ????

Or you could set up a base of operations or a secret base somewhere.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Power: Possess
----------