ForumsForum GamesDestroy Olarnith RPG(Fantasy RPG)

31 5460
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Guess whoâs back? MEEEEEEE! I felt bad for leaving with all my loyal players waiting, so Iâve come back. And since the forums appear to be glitched right now, Iâll have to start back up from scratch! So Iâll start with this game, which is sure to pick up players quickly. To avoid the problem that caused my previous hosting downfall(too many people becomes overwhelming), only four people are allowed to join. If, however, you are one of my regular players I may reconsider letting one more in. So letâs get started!

DESTROY Olarnith RPG

I bet youâre already confused. Yes, this is not like in the other games where you have a choice between good and evil⦠This time you are attempting to destroy/conquer the world. It combines a few different things from previous games.

Story: A few days after Maizair(you all remember him?) dominates the entire world, he trips and falls on his own Doom Sword and dies. Anti-climax, I know. Everything is back to normal now. But while Maizairâs soul was diving down to the underworld, it touched, and entered the bodies of several small children; One of them being you. And if youâre wondering how it got to them underground, it was Kidnap a Kid and Take Them to Work day at the Dwarven mining tunnel. Your soul is now filled with anger, hatredâ¦and power. Since his soul was divided between several people, you will be powerful but not as powerful as him. Later you grow up and try to destroy the world, but letâs start back in the mining tunnelâ¦â¦â¦

Main character sheet: Only fill in the things COMPLETELY in parentheses.

Name: (Something reasonable)
Race: (See below
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
Bio: (Short summary of your characters life. Remember, you donât know your parents.)
----------
Inventory: Doom Sword
Weapon: Beginnerâs Doom Sword
Armor: Basic Necromancer Robes
Gold: 5000
----------
Powers:
(pick a starting one from below)
----------
Empire Name: (You control an empire, give it a reasonable name)
Empire Population: 10
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
Enemies: None (Races and groups at war with you, this will be filled quickly)
Military Power: (Add 1 point for each in the Soldier category)
----------
You have 1000 points to spend on the following categories

Soldiers: (Adds to Military Power, used for attacks on large cities)
Slaves: (Supplies food for everyone, one Slave supplies food for 20 people a day. Though you only start with 10 people, your population will grow rapidly when you take over cities)
Scientists: (Does research, used for technological advances)
Miners: (Mines underground for useful resources or just an underground base)
----------
HP:1000/1000
----------
Followers: Servant
Romance: (You can can in a love relationship with either another player or a fellow NPC necromancer/friend. You can either meet them while playing or fill in this section right now so you already have someone. Itâs much easier to fill it in now. Include a physical description, race and how you met. That person can help you with things such as taking over cities, burning down forests or managing the empire while your gone doing something else. But be sure to somehow occasionally let them know you love them, or else they might leave and betray you. Which is a serious threat, considering theyâre a powerful necromancer. And thatâs a new personal record for longest description of a section.)
Evil points: 0 (Shows how evil your reputation has become. This replaces the Good/Bad section because this game focuses on your evilness)

Flashback Character sheet: used for when you have flashbacks of when you were a child. Same things as above but with a few changes.

Name:
Race:
Desc:
Power:
----------
HP: 100/100
Friends: None
Evil points: 0

Races:

Human: You know these.
Bonus: Humans are a very lucky race, which gives them bonuses in things that rely on chance.
Starting Ability: Bribe; Humans can bribe guards into not arresting them for crimes. You just need 200 gold.

Wood Elf: Agile creatures, they prefer to live in forests. They have pointed ears and are slightly shorter than humans.
Bonus: Wood Elves are physically attractive (or as some of you may say it, "hot&quot, which helps them in persuasion and relationships.
Starting Ability: Animal Control; Wood Elves can call upon the power of wild animals to fight for them.

Night Elf: This is a nocturnal race, and they are well-trained in stealth.
Bonus: To be nocturnal, Night Elves have developed night-vision eyes.

Orc: This race is obsessed with war, and do not like outsiders in their territory.
Bonus: Orcs are intimidating, and can sometimes scare people away.

Dracosapien: Half human, half dragon. They look like humans, except they have colored scales. They can NOT fly.
Bonus: They have scales that give them extra protection.

Mountain Troll: This is a race that lives in the mountains and rarely communicates with any other race.
Bonus: Living in the mountains isn't easy. Mountain Trolls have been trained to be observant in order to find food. This can be used for other purposes too.

Starting powers:

Soul Devour: Steal your opponentâs very soul and feast on it to replenish yourself. +20 HP each soul for flashbacks, +200 HP each soul for main character.
Crush: Destroy your opponent by calling upon mysterious forces to crush their body in a gory fashion. Good for people who enjoy being evil.

Possess: Summon a demon(s) to enter an enemy(s)âs body to fight with you until death.

Necromancy: Bring a fallen soldier from either side to fight for you until death.

Terrify: Alter the opponentâs mind to make them afraid of you and run away/surrender.

---------------------

Post your complete Main and Flashback sheets and we shall begin as soon as the first person joins. Four players only.

• 31 Replies
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Name:Xen
Race:Human
Desc:Black,short,thick hair,scar over one eye,blue eyes.
Bio:I was an orphan...Learned how to survive on my own...I knew every knot,trap,battle strategy there was....
----------
----------
Powers:Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:Shadriok
Allies:None
Enemies: None
Military Power:
----------
You have 1000 points to spend on the following categories
Soldiers:200
Slaves:200
Scientists:300
Miners:300
----------
----------
Romance:None
Flashback Character sheet:
Desc:Same as above,without the scar
Power:Soul Devour
----------

Am I good?

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Bio:I was an orphan...Learned how to survive on my own...I knew every knot,trap,battle strategy there was....
----------
----------
----------
Military Power:
----------
You have 100 points to spend on the following categories
Soldiers:20
Slaves:20
Scientists:30
Miners:30
----------
----------
----------
Am I good NOW?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Name: Fethery
Race: Dracosapien
Desc: Red and Blue Scales
Power: Possess
----------

All of them are equal in power, so you possess one. you and the other children with powers quickly escape. But then you hear rustling leaves, and the next thing you know the group is surrounded by Dracosapien soldiers. The flashback ends. -Next sheet-

Desc: Red and blue scales
Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
Allies: None
Military Power: 700
Soldiers: 700
Slaves: 100
Scientists: 100
Miners: 100
----------
----------
Romance: None
Evil points: 6
Good Points: 0

You stand atop a hill with the perfect view of the village you just burned down. You feel tired and are not allowed in any cities, so you should try to set of a secret base of operations near here. You have three options of where to make it:

Forest: Hidden in the forest, invisible to all races except Elves
Underground: Dig a huge hole in the ground, invisible to all races except Dwarves
Road: Set up just a little off the road, invisible to everyone except for travelers, who are rare.

-------------------------------------------------------------

----------

You start in a flashback back in the mining tunnel when Maizair's soul enter's your body and a few other children's bodies. You feel the need to kill all the Dwarves guarding the exit.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------

Underground: Dig a huge hole in the ground, invisible to all races except Dwarves

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

----------

I use soul devour on every single one. >

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

So no more of the other games? D:
Oh, and there was a lot to fill in, so tell me if i messed anything up.
Name: Krato luciola
Race: Wood Elf
Desc: About 5"7, with leaf green hair. He has bright blue eyes, that have a unknown glow, a normal physique, and a perfect face.
Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret. He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
Empire Name: Necropolis
Military Power: 250
----------
1000 points
Soldiers: 250
Slaves: 125
Scientists: 500
Miners: 125
----------
----------
Romance: There is no one right now, but Krato's 2nd in command, a night elf known as Nyx(real name not known),is showing signs of attraction, he only mildly notices it.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Shadark
Desc: Tall and thin with a dark presence. usually wears a very dark green cloak. dark red eyes and pale skin. Dark brown hair
Bio: Was raised by the noblest wood elf family secretly. when a teen i was a troublemaker and yet i always had my way through my powerful words
----------
----------
Powers:Terrify
----------
Empire Name: Shaded Thorns
Allies: None (Races or groups that you trick into fighting with you for the time being)
----------
Soldiers: 300
Slaves: 200
Scientists: 300
Miners: 200
----------
----------
Romance:None yet
Name:Jason Shadark
Race:Wood Elf
Desc:about 6' with red eyes Dark Brown hair. wearing a noblemans robe
Power:Terrify
----------

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Shadark
Desc: Tall and thin with a dark presence. usually wears a very dark green cloak. dark red eyes and pale skin. Dark brown hair
Bio: Was raised by the noblest wood elf family secretly. when a teen i was a troublemaker and yet i always had my way through my powerful words
----------
----------
Powers:Terrify
----------
Empire Name: Shaded Thorns
----------
Soldiers: 30
Slaves: 20
Scientists: 30
Miners: 20
----------
----------
Romance:None yet
Name:Jason Shadark
Race:Wood Elf
Desc:about 6' with red eyes Dark Brown hair. wearing a noblemans robe
Power:Terrify
----------

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Name: #6-18-5-4 "FRED"
Race: Human
Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
Powers: Soul Devour
----------
Empire Name:
Empire Population: 100
Military Power: 30
----------
----------
----------
Evil Points: 6

Name: #61854
Desc: A scamp male child with unkempt, dusty pale red hair. Nothing much differs from any other work-driven slave, but a renewed anxiety in his eyes - of bloodlust.
Power: Soul Devour
----------
Evil Points: 1

"We head for Azalam, pillage any nearby villages along the way."

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Desc: About 5"7, with leaf green hair. He has bright blue eyes, that have a unknown glow, a normal physique, and a perfect face.
Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret. He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
----------
1000 points
Soldiers: 25
Slaves: 13
Scientists: 50
Miners: 12
----------
----------
Romance: There is no one right now, but Krato's 2nd in command, a night elf known as Nyx(real name not known),is showing signs of attraction, he only mildly notices it.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Coolbarak is the fourth player, which is the max. I apologize to any who wished to join, and I'll probably be letting more people in later.

Bio:
----------
----------
Powers:
Possess
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------

It takes all day, but you are able to dig a large tunnel and hide the entrance under a fallen tree. You hear a few adventurers coming near. Though they can't see your base, they can definitely see you. You have three options here: Let them pass, hide or attack them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

----------

With the help of everyone else you and the group quickly escape, but you then find yourself surrounded by Dracosapien soldiers. The flashback ends. -Next sheet-

----------
----------
----------
Military Power:
----------
You have 100 points to spend on the following categories
Soldiers:20
Slaves:20
Scientists:30
Miners:30
----------
----------
Evil points: 5

"Please... Don't kill me..." begs a citizen of the village you just burned down. You draw your Doom Sword and behead him. You are a notorious necromancer. City guards are ordered to kill you on sight. Now that the village is burned down, what do you do now?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Desc: A 5'10" male with a rounded build and uncut dusty hair with hints of possibly glints of blood red. His eyes underneath seem to be calm black depths
Bio: I don't know when did I start, but I have been mining in the caves as long as I can remember, but one day a glimpse of above, some kind of message reached down to me and something came from within me. I stopped my pace and began a new one...
----------
----------
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------
----------

You arrive at Azalam within hours. The guards slightly overpower your troops, but with you fighting you should be able to win without many problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
----------
1000 points
----------
----------

The bio's fatal flaw is that it says that the character always lived with his adoptive parents. So I'll just fix it by adding five words at the beginning. There you go! And for the Romance section you have to put in a description of that person. And also you need to post a flashback sheet. We can go without it for now, but get it up in your next post.

You are back in the Dwarven mining tunnel when Maizair's soul enter's the bodies of you and a few other children. Your body is filled with rage and power. The other children begin attacking the Dwarves. So far two Dwarves are dead. How do you start?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

----------
----------
----------
Empire Name:
----------
----------
----------

I slay them, behead them, and devour their souls. "Go ahead and pee on them," I say, urinating on a corpse myself. (I am in it to rack up those points )

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

So i put in my own flashbacks?(sorry for being irritating) And I edited my character sheet a little.

Bio: Was adopted by rich dwarf(i don't know what creatures live in the mine, so just let me know) parents, and lived a wonderful life, but the perfect life was boring for Krato. The same thing every day, same routine, over and over and over again. He was bored.To fill his craving for excitement, he brought out his powers, and practiced in secret. He was angry at the stupidity of others, and bored. One day he just got fed up and destroyed everything of his family's. He just wants to have some excitement.He started conquering and made a name for himself and a empire.(Tell me if i need to change the story line, if it contradicts anything with the story.)
----------
----------
Powers:
Necromancy
----------
Military Power: 25
----------
100 points
----------
----------
Romance: none
Flash Back:

I use my necromancy to raise the two dead dwarfs. I then speak. "Anyone who wishes to join me can now. Join me, or face your death." I pull out my sword, and call my undead dwarves to me.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Bio:
----------