ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30125
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Iron - Serf

Flag

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: Head ache
-Team-

i answer right 5 fingers 3 on 1 hand 2 on the other

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

I tell the doctor that and silently ask the voice in my head who he/she is.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-

"Umm, that is good, now mister," he looks at your chart,"Horse, you seem to be in perfect health." He discharges you, and gives you some cloths, that you quickly put on, and you head home.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

She answers," I'm Eagle, and you have all ready met Wolf, but who haven't my our last member of our trio, she is nasty some times, but once she get used to you, she will reveal that she does have a soft side. Now let focus on the doctor shall we." As you turn you attention back to the doctor, he still looks confused but he accepts you answer and let you pass.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

Well now I know that all three of you are girls and I don't ave to worry about having any moments that will be funny but at the same time make me feel uncomfortable. I mentaly say to Eagle as I head home.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"Your welcome. Now wolf was right about the hospital having an evil presence, but who or what it was,it didn't attack, I wonder why?" Wolf's voice enters you mind and joins the conversation, "I don't know ether, but It must of not sensed the four of us." Your reach your house, and ever thing seem normal.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I go into my house. So what animal is the other one or will I have to find that out on my own? I ask Wolf and Eagle.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

Eagle, "well ... lets just say shes different from me and Wolf, in that she breaths different than us,"
Wolf, " she uses gills to breath is what Eagle is saying, and is related to the great white, but that is all that were going to tell you, we'll let her tell you what kind of shark she is." They both fall silent.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-

i go home and that's where i find out what my powers are when i did i made a rock fly in to my head knocking me out

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

A shark well just as long as I don't turn into it when I'm not in water then I think we will be fine. I think as I check out my house.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Super Power: animal communication, water control (is that too much?)
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

i want a new start please

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Weakness: Head ache now made big thanks to the rock
-Team-

You come to after a few minutes, someone is next to you, "Hey are you okay?!"

-Team-
~None~

"Well I'm smarter than you think," says another voice, "You can call me Shark, and I'm a goblin shark, and let me tell you this, the evil essence that was in the hospital is in the house." You hear a crash come from your bed room.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Iron - Serf

Flag

-Team-

as i hear the voice i ask who is this? where am i? what happened?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oh I didn't see your post Bluerabbit.

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Super Power: animal communication, water control (is that too much?)
Weakness: Sedated
-Team-
~None

You wake up in the hospital, and you have been sedated. Your mom comes into the room with your dog, (you can use the name of your real life dog. If you have one if not use a generic dog name like spot or something.) "Hello Blue, are you okay," your dog, "Hello master."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-

In order, the voice is just a passer by, you are still on the sidewalk where you were knockout, and you were hit by the rock but he didn't see it happen.

Showing 16-30 of 264