ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30046
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None

They look at you, and laugh, then they go back to what they where doing.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None

I walk quietly behind one of the guys and taps him on the shoulder

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

He turns and looks at you, he tries to punch you.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None

I lift my arms to protect myself and the floor expands upward and encases his fist mid punch. i am surprised

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

He tries to pull his fist out, but can't, "Blaze, Jason, help." help yells but their running for it.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None

hmm i wave my hands in the direction of blaze and jason and the floor wraps around their feet

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: none
-Team-
~none~

i walk out into the hall and get some thing to eat while i try and use my powers again

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: dizzy (acuracy is down slightly)
-Team-
~None~

I go on the defense until the dizziness wheres off.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control (is that too much?)
Weakness: Sedated
-Team-
~None

i will smile at Fang. "ok lets go"

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Inventory:None
Outfit:Patient Scrubs
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
Weakness: sedated, head ache
-Team-
~None
I use my NEW Aura Vision,which allows me to see into the past and future,and let's me see other people's aura.I then try to see what happened in that explosion after I blanked out.

you forgot me... T_T ^

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

Blaze's and Jason's leg are in-cased in stone.

----------------------------------------------

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-
~none~

You enter the kitchen, and see some box's of cereal sitting on the table. One of the cereal-boxes starting to shake, then it fly across the room and smashes open, spilling cereal all over the floor.

---------------------------------------------------

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

You go on the defensive, and by blind luck you mange to block another roundhouse.

-------------------------------------

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
-Team-
~None

You return home and derided that you should sleep of the Sedative.

--------------------------------------------------

Nameax Burntwood
Biography:Was handling rare radioactive crystals,then got shot with a laser beam by one of the crystals,then everything went black....
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)
-Team-
~None

Your Aura Vision, let you see what happens after the explosion, and you see an aura come some of the other crystals there, and the same aura start to come from you. The vision fades and you find your self back in the hospital.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Nameax Burntwood
Super Power:Aura-related powers(Can create new aura relted powers anytime,maximum of 5)Aura vision.
-Team-
~None

I try to get up and out of the hospital.I dont care what the nurses and doctors say.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
~none~

after i clean it up i finish whats leaft in the box

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I keep on defending myself until the dizziness wheres off or the police come.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

"i think ill go and rest a little bit. ill play with you later Fang ok? if you want you can come with me."

Showing 91-105 of 264