ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30124
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

"It's nice to meet you." I say and then take Jenifer by the hand. "Now we can go Logan." I say with a smile and a look that says that if you attack her again I will freeze you again. In my mind self defense is an exception but that doesn't means that he needs to know that.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Inventory: 3 water bottles.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in a way that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

i wander around, looking for an unguarded vent or window so i can get into the building.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Inventory: Magic map, black self driving motorcycle, clocking watch
Outfit: Bikers jacket, red shirt, blue jeans
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"I am feeling tired. Hungry too, are we done with the question?" I turn to the rainbow winged rhino."Your name is Philip. Philip, come to the desk and stay." I turn back to Xavier, how about a lunch break?" I turn to the map."Please show me where the cafeteria is in this place." I then wait for the response.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

im back and i have no idea where my last thing is can it be reposted

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

"So what now man. I'm not sure what to do or where to go so I'm relying on you for the time being...At least until I remember"

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Nilous Hughes
Biography: Ive always had it since a very young age,but its been very minor. like VERY MINOR, When the adrenaline kicked in from the accident, my implanted nano-bots Super charged and started to tap into my Brain.(there will be more to ad as i get older and progress)
Outfit: Black shirt, black jeans.
Super Power: Reproducing and Self-improving Nano Bots. They improve my Strength, agility, speed (minorly) Intelegance (Majorly)
-Team-
~None

Okay,close the blinds to the room and look in any medicine cabinates, and look for a screw driver. I also look for a Smart phone fo some sort

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

bump because we want to continue and because we are bored.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

what happened?

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

How long has he not posted? Are we redoing what happened a while ago?

Showing 256-264 of 264