ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30045
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

oops sorry please ignore the post before this one,

Name: Fethery Horse
Secret Name: None
Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Outfit: jeans, white long sleeved shirt.
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
Weakness: Head ache now made big thanks to the rock
-Team-

"My name is Peter, your on a side walk, and I don't know what happened but you have a big shiner, right here," he points to his forehead just above his left eye.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Biography: as i crashed a toxic gas was relesed and i inhaled the worst of it ganing my power
Super Power: Super brains im able to move stuff whith my mind and am x10 smarter then enstin
-Team-

i git up and say to my self im having a really bad day so i walk home and go tobed when i wake up every thing is floting even me just as my gf walks in

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-

Girlfriend "What the, OMG," she runs from the room.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-
hello peater im haveing a really bad day im just going to go home then i git up and i walk home and go to bed when i wake up every thing is floting even me just as my gf walks in

[quote]srry i didnt see the last post

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

-Team-

so i try and controll where every thing is andi make every thing go back to there rightfull spots and suddenly i think of the montans for no reason

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You mean mutants right?

-Team-

You go after you girlfriend after you put your room back together.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

Cool. I head to my room ready to fight whoever decided to rob me.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]no i mean mountains

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

You reach your room "I wouldn't do that," says Eagle, "we still don't know who or what we mite face." you then hear another crash and what sounded like breaking glass.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

What do you suggest then? I ask as I wonder if that sound was the bad guy leaving.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

"Please don't listen to Eagle if sometimes, she is and little bit off a chicken," says Wolf,"I am not," says Eagle,"Okay, mite I suggest more action and a little less talking," says shark. "Fine." says Wolf and Eagle. "Go in and see if he is still there," Then you hear something like a roar.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

I open the door not sure who or what roared and wondering if I should growl back.

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Demmerow
Biography: Was jogging one day when an explosion blasted me into the air and across the street. Woke up the next day in hospital.
Super Power: Absorbs kinetic energy
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

[i]Wakes up to a raging migraine.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

You enter the room to see it turned up-side and backward, and the thing that broke was a mirror, "who smashed that will get a seven years bad luck," says Eagle. Then you see who smashed it, a man dressed in all black, with a ski mask on his face, he see you and attacks.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Super Power: animal communication, water control (is that too much?)
Weakness: Sedated
-Team-
~None

ill stare at my dog... "yes, thanks. im fine"

"hi Fang"

Showing 31-45 of 264