Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Community Novel Project (anyone's welcome!)

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 12:47am

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

OK. Catch me up to date please I would like to know as much as I can about this project. I plan on helping out in whatever way I can. What is the story about? Who are the characters? Those kinds of things I would like to know ASAP.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 1:09am

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

OK. Catch me up to date please I would like to know as much as I can about this project. I plan on helping out in whatever way I can. What is the story about? Who are the characters? Those kinds of things I would like to know ASAP.

Well, you could always read the thread, but y'know...

Story: Dragons Vs. People

People: Farmer, Gay Merc, Prince, and Miner (I think it was accepted)

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 1:38am

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,230 posts

Haaaaaaaaaaaah Acmed. I'm out for now. At least as co-boss. I don't know what your plans are for this, and it's hella unorganized. No one is thinking on the same page. hopefully by the time I throw myself back here, it'll be more organized but for now it pains me.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 12:05pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

People: Farmer, Gay Merc, Prince, and Miner (I think it was accepted)

Okay, so that means I can write the next one! Got it!

Haaaaaaaaaaaah Acmed. I'm out for now. At least as co-boss. I don't know what your plans are for this, and it's hella unorganized. No one is thinking on the same page. hopefully by the time I throw myself back here, it'll be more organized but for now it pains me.

As of right now, we're fine. Once we introduced the characters, we'll organize the plot a bit more.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 2:56pm

murasaki9

murasaki9

1,344 posts

Oohhhhhhhhhhh...
I think I'm with MoonFairy. Count me out for now. I'll come back later when the project is more defined. It seems that you guys have all the help you need and then some. It's kind of crowded. I'll give people room to breathe.

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 12:42pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

So acmed....

when's that chapter coming out, bro?

-Chillz

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 3:34pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

So acmed....

when's that chapter coming out, bro?

Whenever I get some freetime bro!

Posted Aug 12, '12 at 9:57pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

i can be editor and writer just contact me by my profile

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 10:24am

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Sorry about my inactivity, my Internet was shut off for a few days, but I'm back now and ready to write! :D

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 6:04pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Sorry about my inactivity, my Internet was shut off for a few days, but I'm back now and ready to write! :D

We're all still waiting on acmed's chapter...

-Chillz

Reply to The Community Novel Project (anyone's welcome!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!