ForumsForum Gamesdragon egg

405 42851
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]if i spell some thing wrong you can correct me

[i]i have bin thinking a bought making an rpg for a weak now cents all of my other topics die from misspelled words im going to try and spell all the words correctly

you wake up in a random cave and there is an egg a dragon egg you have to describe it and ill be the one to tell you what kind of dragon will hatch when it hatches you get a power you can choose what one it is you have to raise the dragon and care for it or elts it will die if it dies in battle take it to a church to revive it fill out this char sheat to play

name:
power:
desc:
desc of egg:

• 405 Replies
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

name:Jace Mortem
power:can move objects with the mind
desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult.

as it drinkes from the pudlle you cheack to see if its a boy or a girl its a boy and you deside to name it...

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

name: Kase
power: Can control fire
desc: Kase is tall fast average weight. Long black hair.
desc of egg:Black and Orange

just as you back away a grope of 5 slimes walk into the fire only the baby one survived but barly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult

I decide to name him Shaden while he drinks

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult
pets:shaden
dragon gender: male
gold:25
inventory:
weapons:
armor:

shaden likes his name and you only have enof food for the journey to the nerest village and find 25 gold on the ground in the cave

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

here is my char sheet if some one wants to host mine

name:fethery
power:im able to make inanimate objects come to life
desc:tall green eyes light skin
desc of egg:a dark red with spikes that are curved up coming out of it

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

inventory:
weapons:
armor:

I ration the food and give some of it to Shaden. On the way to the village I will be alert for extra food if needed.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

@Fetheryhorse:will you please update my story.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Name:Storm
Power:can wield darkness aka shadow
Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:Mystery Crystals(5), an invisibility relic, enchanted map
Gold:1050
Weaponsragon Egg Sword, diamond sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Pets:Baby slime(Goo)
Team:Queen Mab
Dragon gender:F
Quest:none

he says that is a powerful relic and i know you can get at least 1000 gold if you sell it

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

inventory:
weapons:
armor:

as you walk you find a coupple of healing herbs and a trail of berrys you take the ones you pass by and you think should i follow the trail of berrys or not

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

inventory:
weapons:
armor:

I follow the trail slowly keeping an eye out for trouble

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Armorragon Egg Armor

"That's a nice offer but I see use for it." I say and then leave. I look around the village for a shop and a place to spend the night.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

inventory:
weapons:
armor:

when you get to the end of the trail you find a pill of berrys in side an elegal animal trape

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Armorragon Egg Armor

you find an inn and as you explore you find a shop

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

really no one wants to take control so i can play

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

inventory:
weapons:
armor:

I hide behind a tree and pick up a rock. I throw the rock into the trap hoping the poachers are nearby.

Showing 31-45 of 405