ForumsForum Gamesdragon egg

405 43128
fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]if i spell some thing wrong you can correct me

[i]i have bin thinking a bought making an rpg for a weak now cents all of my other topics die from misspelled words im going to try and spell all the words correctly

you wake up in a random cave and there is an egg a dragon egg you have to describe it and ill be the one to tell you what kind of dragon will hatch when it hatches you get a power you can choose what one it is you have to raise the dragon and care for it or elts it will die if it dies in battle take it to a church to revive it fill out this char sheat to play

name:
power:
desc:
desc of egg:

• 405 Replies
kastor246
kastor246
213 posts
Nomad

Hey sorry but im gonna have to leave this game. OSrry this was really fun!

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

name: Kase
power: Can control fire
desc: Kase is tall fast average weight. Long black hair.
desc of egg:Black and Orange

ok whenevery you whant you can come baack or restart

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

this is starting to go down the list so BUMP!!

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Storm
Power:can wield darkness aka shadow
Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Inventory:Mystery Crystals(5), an invisibility relic, enchanted map
Gold:1050
Weaponsragon Egg Sword, diamond sword
Armorragon Egg Armor
Pets:Baby slime(Goo)
Team:Queen Mab
Dragon gender:F
Quest:none

"I'm not selling it but you can see it if you are someone who studies relics." I say not wanting to let go of something useful but at the same time understanding the importance of history and learning from it.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Desc:Storm is a little on the tall side. She has a healthy weight and is built like an athlete. She had short, white hair and reddish brown eyes. She likes to dress as a tomboy and normally keeps a couple of books with her to read.
Desc of egg:smooth, green, the shell is hard enough that it could be made into some type of armor for the shoulders, has a full moon and a wolf on it, both pics look like they were made out of red diamonds, it shines in the moonlight but seams dull in the sun
Armorragon Egg Armor

no im not i just wanted to have it to have for the future and that lady over there has a quest for you

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

name:Jace Mortem
power:can move objects with the mind
desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult
pets:shaden
dragon gender: male
gold:25
inventory:
weapons: a enchanted sword that fights on its own
armor:
quests:

I sit at the bar in a corner watching the others in the building

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

desc:Average height and skin and bone basicly. Often viewed as an outsider by his dark appearance. usually wearing a black hood and is quick to react to an insult
inventory:
armor:
quests:

as you sit a man walks up to you and says i need some crystals it doesn't matter what cind just get me some and i will give you this he opens a big bag of gold

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

inventory:
armor:
quests:

" do you know where i could find some crystals" i ask

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Armorragon Egg Armor

I thank him for the info and then go see the lady he was talking about.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

inventory:
armor:
quests:get some crystals for a man
rewards:

he says yes there are in a cave at the base of a volcano
---------------------------------------------------------------------

she says yes i have a quest for you but it will be hard very hard you have to slay the dragon of the gost forest

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

[quote]the bottem one was yours srry i forgot to post this vvvv

Armorragon Egg Armor

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

inventory:
armor:
rewards:

May you direct me to the volcano

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Armorragon Egg Armor

I ask why I have to kill such a magnificent beast.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

inventory:
armor:
rewards:a big bag of gold and any thing elts you find

yes and you can keep any thing elts you find its north from here a days journey
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Armorragon Egg Armor

he took my sword the sword of truth and i need it back and he kills pll from villages eating them and robbing the village

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Armorragon Egg Armor

"Oh I see why now." I say and accept the quest.

Showing 121-135 of 405