ForumsForum GamesNo more humans (an evolution rpg)

142 18956
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

It has been one million years after the extinction of the human race. The Earth is recovering but some things will never be the same. You live on this Earth along with your mate and eight others. Can your small group survive and thrive as the humans did or will you become extinct?

Character Sheet
AnimalThe name of your animal)
Description of animalWhat your animal looks like)
Bio of animalHow your animal came to be)
---------------------------
NameThe name of the individual you are playing)
Description of selfWhat you look like
MateThe name of your mate)
Young:0(you can name them if you want)
Population:10
EnvironmentWhere do you live)
Water source:none
Food source:none
Den:none

As things happen more things will be unlocked. Your first goal is to find a place to live, a source of water, and a source of food. You can change who you play when the one you are currently playing dies. When and if your group breaks up you can decide which group you will be in unless you split up by out casting ones that are different. If the group you are playing with dies out the game is over unless there is another group of your animal that lives or an animal that has evolved from your animal.

This is my first game and if you want to take over so I can play then please let me know.

• 142 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Animal: Drauf
Description of Animal: A 4 foot tall mammal that walks on all fours. It is covered in fur but has rough skin to protect itself on areas such as the neck, parts of the legs and its belly. It also has very strong back legs, which allows it to jump far distances in case of emergency. It has a medium-short snout with very good smelling capabilities, and its eyesight is average. Its hearing is average too. It has a short, small tail covered in fur. Its teeth are at least 2 inches long, and can tear flesh easily. They can also sprint at speeds of up to 30 MPH. Its fur is generally white or grey, but very rarely will it be black.
Bio of Animal: The Drauf is a descendant of the Wolf that lived in Europe. After the humans died out, the wolves were able to regain population and evolve to an even better species.
Name: Kaiser
Description of self: Grey fur, average build, black stripes running down face.
Mate: Austena
Young: 0
Population: 10
Environment: Cold climate, thick forest, small rivers flowing through the land. Lots of valleys and mountains.
Water source: small rivers that flow through the land
Food source: none
Den: none

I will just stay in there for now.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Animal:Cockney
Description of animal:Humanoid insect
Bio of animal:Grew from cockroaches after years of massive radiation
Name:Barlon Shlip
Description of self:A 6 foot tall roach with a dusty top hat and suit jacket
Mate:Jewel
Young:1(Jace)
Population:15
Environment:Forest that surrounds a lake
Water source:lake
Food source:forest animals and what lives in the grasslands that are upstream.
Den:a machine that can move and is made from the junk of your old home
Farms:2
Fish farms:1(10 units of food)
Pegasi&shew farms:1(10 units of food)

I watch the farms to view the animals' behavior

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description of Animal: A 4 foot tall mammal that walks on all fours. It is covered in fur but has rough skin to protect itself on areas such as the neck, parts of the legs and its belly. It also has very strong back legs, which allows it to jump far distances in case of emergency. It has a medium-short snout with very good smelling capabilities, and its eyesight is average. Its hearing is average too. It has a short, small tail covered in fur. Its teeth are at least 2 inches long, and can tear flesh easily. They can also sprint at speeds of up to 30 MPH. Its fur is generally white or grey, but very rarely will it be black.
Bio of Animal: The Drauf is a descendant of the Wolf that lived in Europe. After the humans died out, the wolves were able to regain population and evolve to an even better species.
Environment: Cold climate, thick forest, small rivers flowing through the land. Lots of valleys and mountains.
Den: cave

Now that you have a home the it's time to find some food. There are four of your kind who want to hunt in the valley but won't leave without your blessing. The rest start working on making the cave bigger so there will be room for young.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

By watching the farms you learn what each animal eats and how they behave. They seam calm until Jace sneaks up on one of the pegasi. The animal bucks for a bit but Jace manages to stay on. He then sets up all proud like and it seams that if everyone is just as brave as Jace you might be able to ride the pegasi.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Animal:dragon
Description of animal:large lizards that grew from the race of man
Bio of animal:human scientists of the human race mixed lizard DNA with humane DNA to try and preserve the life of the human
Name:Fethery
Description of self: i have light green blue scales green eyes
Mate: Birdy
Young:2 Drago and Ela
Population:12
Environment:the desert
Water source:a stream
Food source:little creatures that wander by
Den:in a wreaked building of the race of the man
Storage:24/20

i say we go over to the forest and when it gets to hot go inside of it when it gets to cold come out
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Animal:Fishwolf
Description of animal:Think of the pokemon Vaporeon and then put poison barbs on its fins and tail. Also replace the smooth skin with fur that is very slick and can inter lock to act as armor.
Bio of animal:Japan thought their wolves were extinct but they were wrong. After years of hiding and adapting to the environment left behind this is what they have become.
Name:Rapid
Description of self:There are white stripes on my fur that makes it looks like the waves of a rapid river.
Mate:Midnight
Young:0
Environment:forested islands
Water source:a small stream
Food source:fish from the stream, plants that grow by the banks of the stream
Den:burrow

she says i dont know i just know that they did with stuff that's solid and see through but it is easy to brake

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I guess I will go hunting with the four.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bio of animal:human scientists of the human race mixed lizard DNA with humane DNA to try and preserve the life of the human
Environment:the desert(spring-fall), forest(winter)
Den:in a wreaked building of the race of the man(spring-fall)

You head to the forest and manage to make the cave that the stream goes into big enough to use instead of going through the wasteland. You can use the cave as your second den or you can search for one.

Hunters:
Diggers:
Food source: whatever you can hunt

On the hunt you find that there is plenty of food. The group only go for the ones that are weak for that was the law that your ancestors had made and you still follow it. When you get back from the hunt you find that your den is big enough to hold 20 Drauves. Your mate suggest that you assign jobs to the members of the group so there will always be enough food and room. Currently you have two jobs available hunting and digging.

Description of animal:Think of the pokemon Vaporeon and then put poison barbs on its fins and tail. Also replace the smooth skin with fur that is very slick and can inter lock to act as armor.
Bio of animal:Japan thought their wolves were extinct but they were wrong. After years of hiding and adapting to the environment left behind this is what they have become.
Description of self:There are white stripes on my fur that makes it looks like the waves of a rapid river.

I thank her for the info. I might not know how to make what the humans made but I do know how to move rocks and sticks to make a fence. I try to fence off an area that has some of the plants and then tell the group that we can't eat the plants that are in that area until we figure out how to grow them.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Hunters:
Diggers:

We only need 4 hunters for now I guess, the rest will be diggers. I will be on either task, whichever one needs more help at the moment. I also want to add a new job, a guard/look out. They will stay outside the den, but not too far, and will alert whenever a good meal or danger is nearby.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I try to tame the pegasi so we can ride them

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Den:in a wreaked building of the race of the man(spring-fall)

i see if the caves are good or if any one elts wants to look for another one

as you fents it off a steam breaks off and falls off into the mud you dont try and get it back because its not edible

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Young: 6
Population: 16
Hunters:4
Diggers:3
Guards:2

Everyone gets a job except you cause you want to give help where it is needed. As the first night comes your mate celebrates by spending some time with you. A week later you find out that she is pregnant with six young. If nothing happens then she will have them within the next two weeks.

Young:4(Jace,_,_,_)
Population:23
Shew farms:1(10 units of food)
Ranches:1
Pegasi ranch:16

It takes two years to tame them. During this time Jace and the others become full grown. Due to celebrating you gain eight to your group and three of them are your young. A new cage is made for the Pegasi and they are now only food when there is nothing else.

Den:in a wreaked building of the race of the man(spring-fall), caves(winter)

It is decided that the caves will do. It takes a couple of day to learn how to hunt but otherwise things go smoothly for the next three months. Drago and Ela are a year old now and are considered to be adults. You head back at the beginning of spring and everyone makes sure to teach the rout to any new members of the group.

I still keep the spot in mind wondering if a plant will grow there. I spend some time with Midnight wanting some young. After this she and the rest of the group can find me researching the plants and how they grow.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Animalraceer
Description of animal:Humanoid lizards with wings the rest of the body is equal tho Garr of BoF3
Bio of animal:Failed experiments off the dragon DNA fusion.
Name:Leon
Description of self: Black scales and a calm nature.
Mate:Lucy
Environment:
Water source:
Food source:
Den:

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Young:4(Jace,Shade,Darkler,Barlon Jr.)

I call the adults together and propose we create a militia in case we run into hostile creatures

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

during the 3 months i try and take drago and ela exploring

you check on the spot after 1 month and see that a new plant has grown there every one is so happy and you get a litter of 6 new young

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Animalraceer
Description of animal:Humanoid lizards with wings the rest of the body is equal tho Garr of BoF3
Bio of animal:Failed experiments off the dragon DNA fusion.
Name:Leon
Description of self: Black scales and a calm nature.
Mate:Lucy
Environment:
Water source:
Food source:
Den:

Please tell me the environment that you live in. If you want you can fill in the water source, food source, and den.

Soldiers:8

They agree and you start training. The training takes five weeks. You get eight soldiers out of the training and everyone else learns how to fight.

Scouts:2

The exploring inspires the two to be scouts. Scouts will explore an area and tell you about it. Without an order they will explore where ever they want. Scouts will explore battlefields every time you tell them to or the location of the enemy changes. By the time summer comes along you know how big the dessert is and that the stream is the only reliable source of water. This makes it a good resource to keep for two reasons. One you will almost always have water and two during a drought the other animals will come to this stream no mater how bad it's repetition becomes.

Young:6(Tim, Vapor, Wave, Storm, Rain, Thunder)
Population:16

I make sure my young and mate are comfy and safe before trying to remember how I got the plant to grow. Once I remember that I will section off a part of the land that will be dedicated to growing the plant and we will use the plants in that area for food so that the wild ones can grow and not be over used. I also get rid of the old fence so I can section off an area that is clear of every thing except dirt and water.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Soldiers:8

I then think we need weapons so I propose that some of us go and try to find some materials and possibly make another settlement. The start of our own nation

Showing 76-90 of 142