ForumsForum GamesNo more humans (an evolution rpg)

142 18868
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

It has been one million years after the extinction of the human race. The Earth is recovering but some things will never be the same. You live on this Earth along with your mate and eight others. Can your small group survive and thrive as the humans did or will you become extinct?

Character Sheet
AnimalThe name of your animal)
Description of animalWhat your animal looks like)
Bio of animalHow your animal came to be)
---------------------------
NameThe name of the individual you are playing)
Description of selfWhat you look like
MateThe name of your mate)
Young:0(you can name them if you want)
Population:10
EnvironmentWhere do you live)
Water source:none
Food source:none
Den:none

As things happen more things will be unlocked. Your first goal is to find a place to live, a source of water, and a source of food. You can change who you play when the one you are currently playing dies. When and if your group breaks up you can decide which group you will be in unless you split up by out casting ones that are different. If the group you are playing with dies out the game is over unless there is another group of your animal that lives or an animal that has evolved from your animal.

This is my first game and if you want to take over so I can play then please let me know.

• 142 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name:Barlon Shlip
Description of self:A 6 foot tall roach with a dusty top hat and suit jacket
Mate:Jewel
Young:1(Jace)
Population:15
Environment:Forest that surrounds a lake
Water source:lake
Food source:forest animals and what lives in the grasslands that are upstream.
Den:a machine that can move and is made from the junk of your old home

I tell the group that if we domesticate animals that they will eventually be able to provide even more food and allow our race to expand

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

An evolution RPG, how interesting. Even though it has been done so many times before, may I join this RPG? I will probably go inactive after some time, but I hope that does not affect your decision making.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

you can but storme dragon has bin gone for a biught a weak

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Animal:Cockney
Description of animal:Humanoid insect
Bio of animal:Grew from cockroaches after years of massive radiation
Farms:2
Fish farms:1(10 units of food per fish farm and one unit of food is enough for one animal)

Everyone concedes to your point and over the next month cages are built for the animals. It takes two months to build a fish farm and fill it with fish. It is now time to decide and catch what will go in the farm on land. Please name and describe your choice unless it is an animal that lives in real life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
@WorstSniper:You can join and for the record I have only been gone for about a day.
Animal:Hawkwolf
Description of animal:A wolf with wings and eyesight of a hawk.
Bio of animal:A hawk was flying through,about to lay eggs in it's nest,when a wolf jumped up and tore it to shreds.Some of the saliva from the wolf's mouth dripped into the hawk's bloodstream before it layed the eggs,thus causing a chemical reaction,and laying hawkwolf eggs.
Name:Steele
Description of self:Scar over one eye,half arctic wolf(white fur).
Mate:Starlight
Young:2(Aura and Ike)
Environment:Grassy field with multiple tress and lakes.
Water source:Lakes
Food source:Fish from lakes
Den:Underground cave

The home you have is considered to be paradise by your group. The two pup you have are learning to climb trees and started to build a nest up in their favorite one. Starlight sees this and tells you about it and how she could see this new form of den being useful.
Animalerp Chicken
Description of animal:Orange with Black stripes on the feathers and the beak is a blood red.
Bio of animal:SInce chickens wander around looking for food and water two of them happend to come across some radioactive water and some bio hazard food and thus have become derp chickens.
Name:Kase
Description of self:Long brown hair, tall, thin, stroung.
Mate:Jessica
Young:0
Environment:In a cave that we found near Jim Thorpe
Water source:underground pond
Food source:none
Den:cave

The cave is vast but empty with the exception of an underground pond that has fish in it. It will serve as a food source if you eat meat.
Animal: Scorpifox
Description of animal: A four-legged small animal with orange fur and the body of a fox, but with a slightly longer and sturdier spine with the addition of a poisonous stinger in the place of the tail. It has also been long enough that they have learned to communicate in a way.
Bio of animal: Somewhere along the further evolution of Fox, there was an abnormal mash up of Fox and Scorpion. How? Well it wasn't pretty..
Name: Cody
Description of self: Almost the same as everyone else, but with slightly grayer fur and a white patch on the forehead. Runs faster and is protective of it's group.
Mate: Fortune
Young: 0
Population:16
Environment: Forests / Mountains
Water source: Lake
Food source:
Den: Cave System

Your first hunt is a success. To celebrate your mate and the other four females have a little fun. In three weeks you find out that the females are pregnant and can't hunt for the next month. It is rumored that Fortune is carrying twins.
Animal:dragon
Description of animal:large lizards that grew from the race of man
Bio of animal:human scientists of the human race mixed lizard DNA with humane DNA to try and preserve the life of the human
Name:Fethery
Description of self: i have light green blue scales green eyes
Mate: Birdy
Young:2 Drago and Ela
Population:12
Environment:the desert
Water source:a stream
Food source:little creatures that wander by
Den:in a wreaked building of the race of the man
Storage:24/20

This has produced so units of water. It is determined that the amount should be used during the next drought cause then there won't be a stream to use or it won't have enough water. With time fall comes along and what snow storms get past the mountains become rain for your home. The young are kept inside on these few days cause some parts of the stream floods and the storms are violent. As it gets closer to winter the rain happens less and less. It becomes obvious that your winters will be more like a hot and very dry summer.
Animal:Fishwolf
Description of animal:Think of the pokemon Vaporeon and then put poison barbs on its fins and tail. Also replace the smooth skin with fur that is very slick and can inter lock to act as armor.
Bio of animal:Japan thought their wolves were extinct but they were wrong. After years of hiding and adapting to the environment left behind this is what they have become.
Name:Rapid
Description of self:There are white stripes on my fur that makes it looks like the waves of a rapid river.
Mate:Midnight
Environment:forested islands
Water source:a small stream
Food source:fish from the stream, plants that grow by the banks of the stream
Den:burrow

I name the plants as a new food source but we are to make sure there will be some for the future. I follow the stream for a bit wondering where it's source is.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

Bio of animal:human scientists of the human race mixed lizard DNA with humane DNA to try and preserve the life of the human

i decide its getting to hot in the summers and me need to move every summer then move back some where cooler but not this hot
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of animal:Think of the pokemon Vaporeon and then put poison barbs on its fins and tail. Also replace the smooth skin with fur that is very slick and can inter lock to act as armor.
Bio of animal:Japan thought their wolves were extinct but they were wrong. After years of hiding and adapting to the environment left behind this is what they have become.
Description of self:There are white stripes on my fur that makes it looks like the waves of a rapid river.

as you go you find that it streams in from the dessert and wonder how water survives that long

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Fish farms:1(10 units of food per fish farm and one unit of food is enough for one animal)

we herd 5 shews, which is a combo of sheep and cows that provide wool and milk, and 5 Pegasi, Flying Horses which were created by humans before their downfall.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Animal: Drauf
Description of Animal: A 4 foot tall mammal that walks on all fours. It is covered in fur but has rough skin to protect itself on areas such as the neck, parts of the legs and its belly. It also has very strong back legs, which allows it to jump far distances in case of emergency. It has a medium-short snout with very good smelling capabilities, and its eyesight is average. Its hearing is average too. It has a short, small tail covered in fur. Its teeth are at least 2 inches long, and can tear flesh easily. They can also sprint at speeds of up to 30 MPH. Its fur is generally white or grey, but very rarely will it be black.
Bio of Animal: The Drauf is a descendant of the Wolf that lived in Europe. After the humans died out, the wolves were able to regain population and evolve to an even better species.
Name: Kaiser
Description of self: Grey fur, average build, black stripes running down face.
Mate: Austena
Population: 10
Environment: Cold climate, thick forest, small rivers flowing through the land. Lots of valleys and mountains.
Water source: none
Food source: none
Den: none

Sorry I got a long description. =P

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

It seams as if you aren't the only one for your group agrees but they don't know where to go. Birdy suggests that you follow the stream but do you try to live in the mountains or do you go down stream and see where it goes.

I head back home and tell the others of the desert. I then check on the plants and try to think of a way to preserve the plants but still use them.

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

i say its to cold in the mountains and we dont know what is down stream so i ask if any one wants to go and explore down river and automatically the young ones come up and say me me me

you cant think of a way and say to the grope we need a way of preserving thoose plantsbut still useing them instantly a voice from the back says the others had a way

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

forgot mine

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Fish farms:1(10 units of food)
Pegasi&shew farms:1(10 units of food)

The Pegasi keep on escaping and have to be caught over and over again. You have a choice you can build a roof and bring them food so they don't starve or you can figure out how to make rope that is strong enough to hold them when they are tide to something.

Description of Animal: A 4 foot tall mammal that walks on all fours. It is covered in fur but has rough skin to protect itself on areas such as the neck, parts of the legs and its belly. It also has very strong back legs, which allows it to jump far distances in case of emergency. It has a medium-short snout with very good smelling capabilities, and its eyesight is average. Its hearing is average too. It has a short, small tail covered in fur. Its teeth are at least 2 inches long, and can tear flesh easily. They can also sprint at speeds of up to 30 MPH. Its fur is generally white or grey, but very rarely will it be black.
Bio of Animal: The Drauf is a descendant of the Wolf that lived in Europe. After the humans died out, the wolves were able to regain population and evolve to an even better species.
Environment: Cold climate, thick forest, small rivers flowing through the land. Lots of valleys and mountains.
Water source: small rivers that flow through the land

This place seams perfect to your group but it will mean nothing if you can't find a home and enough food. Some want to explore the forest and others want to look at the mountains and valleys for a home. The final choice is left up to you.

Birdy is concerned that it will be a hard trek for the young ones so she goes with them. It takes them three weeks to explore and come back. Down stream leads to a forest full of food but you will have to go through a wasteland that is full of volcanoes to get to it.

I ask him who he is talking about.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I will look towards the mountains and valleys for a home.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

We decide to build a roof

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

do you yhink i would let them go?

i ask if the stream went through the wast lands

the others the humans
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

You find several caves but most of them are too small for you. After some time you find one that is big enough but it will need some work if you want to still have it when the group gets bigger.

You build a roof and the kids are given the chore of feeding the animals.

"It goes into a cave that the young were small enough to get through. According to them it comes out of another cave that opens onto the forest I told you about." She said. The young would had said something but they were asleep.

I ask about how the humans kept the plants alive and still ate them.

Showing 61-75 of 142