ForumsPopular MediaWhat was the last song you listened to and what were you thinking about when you heared it?

18 10033
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I was listening to

laynext=11&shuffle=504492">Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Butch Clancy Dubstep Remix)

I was thinking of the guy who did the dubstep dance to this in fact i was watching the video of it. XD

• 18 Replies
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Whoops i posted this twice by accident

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

listend to The Beatles- Hey Jude, i was thinking that this is such a great song, when Paul McCarteny sang this in the London 2012 Olympics. Alos I sing this song preety well. :^)

Heres the link to The Beatles Hey Jude and tell me if you like it on my profile![url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTrthOpKCA]

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Van Halen - Eruption/You Really Got Me

well i was at an archery range shooting a bow, so i was focused on the bullseye. it happens to be my second or third favorite song so it kind of amped me up.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup was listening to I.D.G.A.F by watsky and he was thinking about not giving a ****.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

the last song i heard was warrior by disturbed i think, and i was thinking allot of things because i was listening to it for over an hour almost nonstop whilst doing school and still listening to it a bit after i was done

~manly man

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I listened to Letter To Me, by Brad Paisley. And I was reading something, so I was thinking about that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Creep by Radiohead, and I was thinking how easy it is on guitar. (Because I was learning it.)

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

First of the Year by Skrillex and I was thinking about runescape lol

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The song I'm currently hearing on the radio is...

"Walking on Sunshine" by Catrina and the Waves...

and all I can think of right now is... OH NO!! Not again?!?! (o.O)

This song is SO dreadful to listen to as it keeps being played over and over and over and...
AAAARRGGGHHH! (@.@)

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Cake by riahhna and chris brown. i was thinking that i must have heard it a million times

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

The last song i listened to was pu$$y by Iggy Azeala.
And i was thinking that my girl crush on her is confusing.
Do i want to be her or do her? Tough times.

Gosh, i'm so deep.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Acetominophen by K. Flay.

What was I thinking?
I was thinking "Huh, I'm a little tipsy. And everyone I really enjoy is far too far away from me right now. Hrumph."

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Killersup was listening to I.D.G.A.F by watsky and he was thinking about not giving a ****

Watsky is awesome...glad to see I'm not the only person on here that knows of him

as for me...Ocean Planet by Gojira

What was I thinkin about...hmm...probably how much I'd love to be the singer or bassist of a band that's a mix of Gojira, Dir en Grey, and System of a Down
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It was **** you by Lily Allen. The first thing that came to my mind was my boss. She is pretty intolerant and never listens to people. It's the perfect song for her.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Rude Mood by Stevie Ray Vaughn. I was thinking, "This guy is a boss".

Showing 1-15 of 18