Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What was the last song you listened to and what were you thinking about when you heared it?

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 1:07am

ShadowShank696

ShadowShank696

499 posts

I was listening to

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Butch Clancy Dubstep Remix)

I was thinking of the guy who did the dubstep dance to this in fact i was watching the video of it. XD

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 1:09am

ShadowShank696

ShadowShank696

499 posts

Whoops i posted this twice by accident

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 1:14pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

listend to The Beatles- Hey Jude, i was thinking that this is such a great song, when Paul McCarteny sang this in the London 2012 Olympics. Alos I sing this song preety well. :^)

Heres the link to The Beatles Hey Jude and tell me if you like it on my profile![url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTrthOpKCA]

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 2:05am

idigit

idigit

259 posts

Van Halen - Eruption/You Really Got Me

well i was at an archery range shooting a bow, so i was focused on the bullseye. it happens to be my second or third favorite song so it kind of amped me up.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 8:06pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Killersup was listening to I.D.G.A.F by watsky and he was thinking about not giving a ****.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 4:36pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

the last song i heard was warrior by disturbed i think, and i was thinking allot of things because i was listening to it for over an hour almost nonstop whilst doing school and still listening to it a bit after i was done

~manly man

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 11:15pm

cjhall

cjhall

220 posts

I listened to Letter To Me, by Brad Paisley. And I was reading something, so I was thinking about that.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 11:24pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Creep by Radiohead, and I was thinking how easy it is on guitar. (Because I was learning it.)

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 11:48pm

cje95

cje95

37 posts

First of the Year by Skrillex and I was thinking about runescape lol

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 11:48am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,763 posts

The song I'm currently hearing on the radio is...

"Walking on Sunshine" by Catrina and the Waves...

and all I can think of right now is... OH NO!! Not again?!?! (o.O)

This song is SO dreadful to listen to as it keeps being played over and over and over and...
AAAARRGGGHHH! (@.@)

Reply to What was the last song you listened to and what were you thinking about when you heared it?

You must be logged in to post a reply!