ForumsSupport ForumTerrible Forum

6 1351
running_coyote
running_coyote
4 posts
Shepherd

I just want to say that the forum on Armorgames is not user friendly. It's disorganized and frustrating.

This could be ten times better.

It doesn't let me know if I have a reply to my own topic or to a post.
It "seems" to have random glitches. Nothing should be seeming in a forum.
It deletes posts, and responses.
It requires too much maintenance such as keeping up with where my post is.

Why don't they make the forum more user friendly?

• 6 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It used to be a normal forum until the site maintenance ruined the forums. Now what you have described is the result of this maintenance. Until the admins fix up this glitch completely, I'm afraid you'll have to deal with it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Welcome to an outdated, bug filled forum!

It seems like they've finally hired someone to fix coding issues, and this could mean that AG3 is actually near. I don't think they'd go through the trouble to hire someone just for AG2, they must have some problems with AG3, so they need someone competent to fix it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

The original Forums were coded by someone AG hired, who left once his job was done. Hence the Admins had some trouble with the bugs, since it wasn't their code in the first place....

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It deletes posts, and responses.

if you are saying that they showed up, and then later disappeared, that was probably because gantic or freakenstein, or someother mod that is active, decided they were spam. If they just didn't appear, do a refresh and they should appear, if they don't try a hard refresh, ctrl f-5.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

*hands tissues and ice cream*

Go take care of your sadness elsewhere.

All of the things you mentioned, minus the glitches of course, can be fixed very easily. It's called stop being lazy and go look for your topics.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Just finished fixing several issues with these forums, so they should be usable again.

New, fully featured forums, are coming with AG3.

Showing 1-6 of 6