Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Who do you think was the worst dictator ever?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 2:49am

idigit

idigit

259 posts

I wont read all 99 posts, but did anybody mention the Aztecs? I don't remember if it was Moctezuma I or II, but one of them sacrificed EIGHTY THOUSAND people in just FOUR days!! that averages out to FOURTEEN A MINUTE. The fastest nazi extermination camp couldn't even reach that rate with modern technology! I feel that if you looked at the short 400ish years the Aztecs ruled with only 4-5 rulers, each dictators, that adds up to a lot of dead people. So are the Aztecs a possible contender for this?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:22am

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

I think all of them :)
- You will always find people who are for and against dictators.
Some people think they are good others don't. But If i had to choose 1 I would say Vlad (Dracula) :D

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:43am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,278 posts

I must say Hitler... He killed millions and millions of people... Sad... And it's ironic because I am German...
Also I think the north Korean dudes because no one can enter or leave the country :I

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 7:02am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

But If i had to choose 1 I would say Vlad (Dracula) :D

Except..he wasn't a dictator. He was a voivode

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 7:47pm

Nightfang21

Nightfang21

104 posts

Hitler no question about it.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 10:36pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

Hitler no question about it.

really? millions of people are murdered in africa everday at the hands of evil dictators much worse than hitler ever was. they only reason people care so much about hitler is because he was killing white people who actually had homes and families. whereas in africa most of the people who are killed arent even accounted for

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 5:39pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

they only reason people care so much about hitler is because he was killing white people who actually had homes and families

He also killed black people...for being black

In Africa...many people are dying from wars and diseases. Hitler was trying to "cleanse" the world of evil...evil being anyone he didn't see fit to be a part of the "perfect race"

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:30pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

He also killed black people...for being black

In Africa...many people are dying from wars and diseases. Hitler was trying to "cleanse" the world of evil...evil being anyone he didn't see fit to be a part of the "perfect race"

i know this...but the amount of white people was significantly larger, in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 3:03am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

i know this...but the amount of white people was significantly larger, in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero

Even if we take out the race aspect...Hitler would still be extremely hated/infamous because he was trying to "cleanse" the world and targeted specific groups

Also..it isn't just the numbers killed..it is the swiftness at which he killed them. The main point of argument people use when trying to claim the Holocaust never happened is that the number of deaths from it in the number of years is way too hi for someone to be able to do so...that should say something about how swift and efficient he was..

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 8:58am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero

south-africa
congo
zimbabwe
somalia

all had genocides of white people.
for the reason that they are white.

in europe more white people have been victim of genocide because mainly white people live there.
in africa there mainly lives black people. so, duuuhhh, in africa most victims of genocide are black.

hitler is often seen as worse because he personally started WW2. and WW2 is not only about europe. it's world war also in africa and asia. ;)
however hitler was a great leader for it's own people. so he wasn't a bad dictator for them at all. making him not the worse of all.
pol pot just wanted to kill about everyone and had more vicious ways of doing so then gas chambers. and doing so in a faster rate then anyone els did.

Reply to Who do you think was the worst dictator ever?

You must be logged in to post a reply!