Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Who do you think was the worst dictator ever?

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,562 posts

The joke.

Your head.

Need I say more?

I don't understand what you mean.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 5:19pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm fairly sure thisisnotanalt knew that the thread was asking who the "worst" (as in most heinous) dictator ever was. He intentionally took the literal meaning of worst though and referenced a dictator who was really not much of a dictator.

The Joke
Your head

means that "the joke went over your head" which is an expression for when someone doesn't understand that something was a joke.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 11:06pm

Blairlarson

Blairlarson

93 posts

I think Hitler was on of the worse I also think that the leader of the Aztecs where bad to I forgot the Name of ruler of the Aztecs but I will remember it.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:35pm

thebloxxer

thebloxxer

28 posts

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Hitler did some inhumane things to the minorities, but he also rebuilt Germany from the Great Depression and got many people back to work. But some of those jobs went to rebuild the army which led to beginning of WWII.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 11:55pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

I also think that the leader of the Aztecs where bad to I forgot the Name of ruler of the Aztecs but I will remember it.

more important. what did this one of many do? or just because you dont like aztecs somehow?

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 7:13pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

more important. what did this one of many do? or just because you dont like aztecs somehow?

Just because he thinks a particular Aztecan leader was bad doesn't mean he's against the Aztecan people. He said leader, and later he said ruler.

I can't name any dictatorial leaders that the Aztecs had off the top of my head right now. Besides, didn't they have some sort of multi-person government?

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:29pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

Just because he thinks a particular Aztecan leader was bad doesn't mean he's against the Aztecan people. He said leader, and later he said ruler.

so i asked what this one of many did...

i dont think anyone here actually knows allot if nearly anything about the aztec.
i myself am interested in dead civilizations. so i wondered if he actually know anything about the aztec or that he just wanted to be fancy and say something bad about the aztec.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 11:09pm

colony101

colony101

44 posts

Apparently the Aztecs had a government similar to the Parliament and Royalty system.

There was a main leader for each city/province with a city council residing under them.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 11:51pm

dr_doughnut

dr_doughnut

75 posts

For me, it's between Hitler, Stalin, and mao tse tung.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:42pm

Dark123456789

Dark123456789

23 posts

Stalin, and mao tse tung.

Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung did not kill millions, these numbers were exaggerated/made-up by Deng Xiaoping and Nikita Khrushchev.

The destruction Hitler did was massive. He not only killed millions of people in his death camps, but his armies murdered millions more, destroyed Europe and devastated the people there.

Hitler also ruined entire generations of Germans, and left a horrible past that Germany has to accept as it's history.

Reply to Who do you think was the worst dictator ever?

You must be logged in to post a reply!