ForumsWEPRWho do you think was the worst dictator ever?

130 42243
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry if this is double post, but hit submit before i wrote the original post.

Just like the title says, who do you think was the worst dictator ever and why.

• 130 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hitler of course, not only was he a racist, an anti gay, anti Jews, anti blacks, etc. He was also paranoid, impotent a raving lunatic and a coward. Still some maggots worship him, go figure.

Zoom2
Zoom2
9 posts
Justiciar

Mao, Stalin, and Hitler are all up there of course, due at least to the number of people that died under their reign directly (purges, war, etc.) or indirectly (starvation and disease).
After that 'dictator'is kind of a debatable term, much like 'tyrant' used to be.
Idi Amin was terrifying...but then again so were Reagan and Thatcher when you really got going on the subject of the USSR (as well as poor people).
Here's a useful link for thinking a little more outside the box:
[url=http://www.cracked.com/article_18850_7-modern-dictators-way-crazier-than-you-thought-possible.html]

HighSkyOverlord
HighSkyOverlord
5 posts
Nomad

Worst Dictator? Currently i think Fidel Castro currently a horrendous dictator. But, I can only think of two (not counting Fidel Castro) and that is Adolf Hitler and Saddam Heusein. those are two i can think of.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I am sure he has been mentioned before but in my opinion, I'd say Hitler although some see him as great leader and a good man...dang nazi's...

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Worst Dictator? Currently i think Fidel Castro currently a horrendous dictator. But, I can only think of two (not counting Fidel Castro) and that is Adolf Hitler and Saddam Heusein. those are two i can think of.

same

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I would say hat Pol Pot would probably be the worst, he killed more people than hitler. He wanted to rewrite the history (of that country only I think) so he killed the educated, anyone who new of he history, at least (I guess) those who didn't want to help him change it.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

he killed more people than hitler.

he didn't.
but he did it in a much faster rate then hitler, stalin or mao did.
so given the time he would exceed all of them.
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

Hitler of course, not only was he a racist, an anti gay, anti Jews, anti blacks

Sounds like the average caucasian/caucasian Christian to me.

As for the worst dictator alive today, I'd say Kim Jong II
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Sounds like the average caucasian/caucasian Christian to me.

this line makes you more racist then most of those.

As for the worst dictator alive today, I'd say Kim Jong II

keep up whit the news will ya.
he is dead.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that given the question mention of Hitler and the Nazis was inevitable. So there was a 99% probability of Godwin's law applying. Use Wikipedia to find out what Godwin's law is.
I think that Stalin was worse than Hitler because he had a tighter grip on power. He also was 'only acting in his country's best interests'.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Wifle24

Idi Amin died in 2003.

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Aladeen! Joking, I think Pol Pot was the worst dictator ever. I went to one of the prison's he created. I don't think I need to say anymore...

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I went to one of the prison's he created. I don't think I need to say anymore...

let youtube do it for you. =)
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

People seem to think that the worst dictator was the one who killed the most. My opinion, Hitler was not the worst dictator. He started by seriously boosting the german economy, creating jobs, nad generally beggining by making a better germany. His people loved him to start with. He was hated as an evil dictator by alot of europe. A dictator loved by his people will probably not be the worst dictator ever. In some point, in or out of history, a lesser known dictator of a smaller country would probably be the worst. For a well known dictator of a large country, he has to be respected and trusted by many to come into rule. A lesser country would be easier to come into power of without having much respect from others around you.

christopher122
christopher122
19 posts
Nomad

Stalin and Hitler, Mao

Showing 76-90 of 130