ForumsWEPRWho do you think was the worst dictator ever?

130 42238
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry if this is double post, but hit submit before i wrote the original post.

Just like the title says, who do you think was the worst dictator ever and why.

• 130 Replies
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

He also killed black people...for being black

In Africa...many people are dying from wars and diseases. Hitler was trying to "cleanse" the world of evil...evil being anyone he didn't see fit to be a part of the &quoterfect race"

i know this...but the amount of white people was significantly larger, in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i know this...but the amount of white people was significantly larger, in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero

Even if we take out the race aspect...Hitler would still be extremely hated/infamous because he was trying to "cleanse" the world and targeted specific groups

Also..it isn't just the numbers killed..it is the swiftness at which he killed them. The main point of argument people use when trying to claim the Holocaust never happened is that the number of deaths from it in the number of years is way too hi for someone to be able to do so...that should say something about how swift and efficient he was..
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

in africa how many white people are victims of genocide? almost zero

south-africa
congo
zimbabwe
somalia

all had genocides of white people.
for the reason that they are white.

in europe more white people have been victim of genocide because mainly white people live there.
in africa there mainly lives black people. so, duuuhhh, in africa most victims of genocide are black.

hitler is often seen as worse because he personally started WW2. and WW2 is not only about europe. it's world war also in africa and asia.
however hitler was a great leader for it's own people. so he wasn't a bad dictator for them at all. making him not the worse of all.
pol pot just wanted to kill about everyone and had more vicious ways of doing so then gas chambers. and doing so in a faster rate then anyone els did.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

pol pot just wanted to kill about everyone and had more vicious ways of doing so then gas chambers. and doing so in a faster rate then anyone els did.
yeah pol pot was pretty bad too
JK12345
JK12345
5 posts
Farmer

The one who destroyed the most lifes: Hitler

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The one who destroyed the most lifes: Hitler

Stalin and Mao destroyed at least twice as many each.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hosni Mubarak. 0/10 no genocides, disappointingly small frequency of people disappearing in the middle of the night into the custody of teh secret police, couldn't even put down a popular revolt

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

I feel as though there hasn't been a "worst" dictator as everyone gauges it differently. Hitler was bad, but he helped bring the German people together. They failed, yes, but he brought an ENTIRE nation together on the SAME PAGE! Julius Caesar was bad, but he brought glory and fame to Rome. I feel as though there hasn't been a worst dictator. It all comes down to how you look at things.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Julius Caesar was bad

He also wasn't a dictator...arguably a tyrant. But not a dictator
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

he brought an ENTIRE nation together on the SAME PAGE!

if you leave out the millions of germans that didn't fitted in his vision of the "ubermens". yea...
ptcdcs
ptcdcs
14 posts
Nomad

Joseph Stalin, Hitler was terrible but Stalin was worse at times.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

By worst the don't mean Most Pathetic. They mean Most Evil and Terrible.

The joke.

Your head.

Need I say more?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm fairly sure thisisnotanalt knew that the thread was asking who the "worst" (as in most heinous) dictator ever was. He intentionally took the literal meaning of worst though and referenced a dictator who was really not much of a dictator.

The Joke
Your head

means that "the joke went over your head" which is an expression for when someone doesn't understand that something was a joke.
Blairlarson
Blairlarson
93 posts
Nomad

I think Hitler was on of the worse I also think that the leader of the Aztecs where bad to I forgot the Name of ruler of the Aztecs but I will remember it.

thebloxxer
thebloxxer
28 posts
Nomad

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Hitler did some inhumane things to the minorities, but he also rebuilt Germany from the Great Depression and got many people back to work. But some of those jobs went to rebuild the army which led to beginning of WWII.

Showing 106-120 of 130