ForumsWEPRWho do you think was the worst dictator ever?

130 42149
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry if this is double post, but hit submit before i wrote the original post.

Just like the title says, who do you think was the worst dictator ever and why.

• 130 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I also think that the leader of the Aztecs where bad to I forgot the Name of ruler of the Aztecs but I will remember it.

more important. what did this one of many do? or just because you dont like aztecs somehow?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

more important. what did this one of many do? or just because you dont like aztecs somehow?

Just because he thinks a particular Aztecan leader was bad doesn't mean he's against the Aztecan people. He said leader, and later he said ruler.

I can't name any dictatorial leaders that the Aztecs had off the top of my head right now. Besides, didn't they have some sort of multi-person government?
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Just because he thinks a particular Aztecan leader was bad doesn't mean he's against the Aztecan people. He said leader, and later he said ruler.

so i asked what this one of many did...

i dont think anyone here actually knows allot if nearly anything about the aztec.
i myself am interested in dead civilizations. so i wondered if he actually know anything about the aztec or that he just wanted to be fancy and say something bad about the aztec.
colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

Apparently the Aztecs had a government similar to the Parliament and Royalty system.

There was a main leader for each city/province with a city council residing under them.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

For me, it's between Hitler, Stalin, and mao tse tung.

Dark123456789
Dark123456789
23 posts
Nomad

Stalin, and mao tse tung.

Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung did not kill millions, these numbers were exaggerated/made-up by Deng Xiaoping and Nikita Khrushchev.

The destruction Hitler did was massive. He not only killed millions of people in his death camps, but his armies murdered millions more, destroyed Europe and devastated the people there.

Hitler also ruined entire generations of Germans, and left a horrible past that Germany has to accept as it's history.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

People seem to forget that Hitler was an incredible dictator as far as ability went. He took a broken Germany and really shined it up good-as-new. If he wasn't so racist Germany could be one of the world's prominent powers right now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

and left a horrible past that Germany has to accept as it's history.

You better go there and tell them that

People seem to forget that Hitler was an incredible dictator as far as ability went

Let's be honest people..Hitler had charisma out of his ears and ***. You know you are a successful dictator when you are able to make so many people buy a poorly written book like he did
shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say Stalin. He worked his people so much. however, he did industrialize Russia a lot

Showing 121-129 of 130