Forums

ForumsPopular Media

favorite wwe person

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 1:58pm

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,975 posts

let me tell you something that will probably make you never watch it again, they are all acting, all of them are acting when they do it, and they're not even good at it, there's not a real thing about it

it's really fake i've seen the opening intro for one of them and they act so badly it's painful, plus Barack Lesnar (however you spell it) retired from fighting in MMA and mostly because of health problem i think because he kept getting hurt in the stomach because he was eating too much meat and got a problem, anyway he retired from fighting and went to WWE.  they used thinned chairs so it doesn't hurt much, they get hurt, but the entire thing is planned out from the start

No, he's right. It's scripted, but it's definitely NOT fake. They use real steel chairs, real tables, and they're really hitting each other. The wrestlers just know how to take the hit. People have been injured-- and died-- from pro wrestling. Just ask Edge, who broke his neck in three places which forced him to retire. Or ask Shawn Michaels, who broke his back (if I remember correctly). Or even ask "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, who now has to wear knee braces, or the dozens of other wrestlers who are scarred, injured, or even dead.

Yes, it's scripted so they don't literally kill each other. yes, certain moves that look really cool are done a certain way so that the wrestlers don't get hurt (because if the attacks were done on them for real, they would all be dead.) But they still are taking punches, they are still being put in submission maneuvers, and they are still being slammed to the mat full force.
If you still don't believe me, let me slap on a figure-4 leglock, or the crippler crossface and see how well you fare.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 10:14am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

KANE is epic so is john cena

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 12:17pm

pizzaicecream653

pizzaicecream653

139 posts

i dont exactly get all of what you are saying thepyro222 about the scripted and how they know how to take the hit       

please explain more about exactly ehat they do

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 4:01pm

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

109 posts

Personally, My favorite is Sin Cara, I love the moves he does, all that flipping around hurricanra stuff.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 10:10am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

It's pretty simple - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He's a definition of real wrestler :P

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 9:52am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

It's pretty simple - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! He's a definition of real wrestler :P

What do you mean ? I thought it was fake

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 5:02pm

fries

fries

93 posts

i want to say ive been watching wwe for a little while and it suck all they do is act like they punch echother the tables are PLASTIC the chairs sound is SOUND EFFECTS and they know how to land so they dont get hurt it is all acting the money in the bank crap there is nothing in the case it is all true even going to the hospitol stuff

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 12:42pm

mattzor

mattzor

41 posts

you said the big show 2 times...
and i think randy orton kick's peoples ***** to hell!!!!!!!
but WWE is fake and boring....and people waste there lives watching this show :|
but i got a life now from stop watching this fake show :D

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 10:27pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Undertaker and Triple H will always be classics for me. WWE isn't what it uses to be.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 11:25am

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

I totally love the actor .... Oh wait.

Reply to favorite wwe person

You must be logged in to post a reply!