ForumsPopular Mediafavorite wwe person

30 3044
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
146 posts
Peasant

who is your favorite? why? the undertaker? john cena? the rock? (dwayne johnson) the big show? triple h? the big show? daniel brian? christian? the miz? sheamus? tensai? kane? antonio ceasaro? cm punk? ryback?

• 30 Replies
fries
fries
92 posts
Peasant

i want to say ive been watching wwe for a little while and it suck all they do is act like they punch echother the tables are PLASTIC the chairs sound is SOUND EFFECTS and they know how to land so they dont get hurt it is all acting the money in the bank crap there is nothing in the case it is all true even going to the hospitol stuff

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Peasant

you said the big show 2 times...
and i think randy orton kick's peoples ***** to hell!!!!!!!
but WWE is fake and boring....and people waste there lives watching this show :|
but i got a life now from stop watching this fake show

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,604 posts
Regent

Undertaker and Triple H will always be classics for me. WWE isn't what it uses to be.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,625 posts
Peasant

I totally love the actor .... Oh wait.

partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
Bard

andre the giant or the great khali from the big guys
mysterio or evan bourne form the fast guys.
and the boogeyman as favorite crazy guy.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

seen one of their recent commercials. the bad acting is embarrassing, very embarrassing

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Peasant

John Cena or Undertaker.I can't decide.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
515 posts
Shepherd

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,604 posts
Regent

Undertaker and Triple H will always be my favourite; classics! Great nights as a kid. Shhhh don't tell the others.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

Goldberg the most dominant wrestler who I ever seen wrestle with a 150 plus winning streak tell me who has that kind of a streak

He is big! He is mean! He is six-foot ten inches! Its the..... UNDERTAKERRRRRRR. Ever hear of twenty-zero? Yeah, thats Killersup's boy, the Undertaker.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,604 posts
Regent

I don't like any of them but Lesner, and only because he used to do real fighting. But really I'm surprised anyone likes it with such bad acting.

We're simple folk. We ignore the bad acting like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

@nich: Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,604 posts
Regent

Not just bad acting before and after the fights though, the fights themselves are embarrassing. If you want to watch good fighting, watch UFC.

I don't watch WWE for the fighting. I watch it for the drama, the thin plots, and the elaborate glamour they go through.
partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
Bard

wanna see some good show wrestling. then check out the prof. japanese league. fast, high flying, and not staying on the ground 2 mins after 1 blow.
ssoooo much better.

Showing 16-30 of 30