Forums

ForumsPopular Media

favorite actor and actress

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 1:37pm

pizzaicecream653

pizzaicecream653

139 posts

who is your favorite actor and actress? why?

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 2:38pm

Jugg_Commando

Jugg_Commando

98 posts

Out of several actors I can name (Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Patrick Steward, Johnny Depp, Christopher Lloyd, Lee and Walken, ect), I do like Robin Williams a lot. Why? Because he can be really funny while also playing a serious role. Like his performance in Good Morning Vietnam. Just hilarious but serious at the same time.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 7:59pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

My absolute favourite would be Leanardo DiCaprio. He's had a great career and has been a much more memorable actor than others. He just adds to the atmosphere of a movie. Also, he isn't involved in scandal after scandal, much respect.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 10:25pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Favorite Actor right now is Jonathan Statham dude had the best scenes from Expendables 2 and i alredy seen his movies so i'm pointing out someone  I like and ppl should know but for as a female actress i dont know yet

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 8:36pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,770 posts

If I were to nominate both an actor and an actress, I'd nominate Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner! =)

They pared up fantastically in "Romancing the Stone" and "Jewel of the Nile"!
And "Danny deVito" makes for a good 3rd place there! ;)

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 12:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Jonathan Statham

Jason Statham -_- How dare you spell the name of the one man I would marry wrong

I'd have to go with Edward Norton, Brad Pitt (not because he is Brad Pitt, but because of movies he has done that I love, like Se7en and Fight Club), Jason Statham, and a few others

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 7:32am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,133 posts

I'm unsure about actor, possibly Liam Neeson at the minute.

Actress is a toss up.
1. Mila Kunis [Future Wife]
2. Rachel McAdams.
3. Emma Stone.

I'll admit talent wise it should go Rachel>Emma>Mila, but i'm in love with the latter.

How Rachel McAdams shot the Notebook and Mean Girls in the same year amazes me.

Reply to favorite actor and actress

You must be logged in to post a reply!