ForumsPopular Mediafavorite actor and actress

6 3506
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

who is your favorite actor and actress? why?

• 6 Replies
Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

Out of several actors I can name (Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Patrick Steward, Johnny Depp, Christopher Lloyd, Lee and Walken, ect), I do like Robin Williams a lot. Why? Because he can be really funny while also playing a serious role. Like his performance in Good Morning Vietnam. Just hilarious but serious at the same time.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My absolute favourite would be Leanardo DiCaprio. He's had a great career and has been a much more memorable actor than others. He just adds to the atmosphere of a movie. Also, he isn't involved in scandal after scandal, much respect.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Favorite Actor right now is Jonathan Statham dude had the best scenes from Expendables 2 and i alredy seen his movies so i'm pointing out someone I like and ppl should know but for as a female actress i dont know yet

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

If I were to nominate both an actor and an actress, I'd nominate Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner! =)

They pared up fantastically in "Romancing the Stone" and "Jewel of the Nile"!
And "Danny deVito" makes for a good 3rd place there!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Jonathan Statham

Jason Statham -_- How dare you spell the name of the one man I would marry wrong

I'd have to go with Edward Norton, Brad Pitt (not because he is Brad Pitt, but because of movies he has done that I love, like Se7en and Fight Club), Jason Statham, and a few others
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I'm unsure about actor, possibly Liam Neeson at the minute.

Actress is a toss up.
1. Mila Kunis [Future Wife]
2. Rachel McAdams.
3. Emma Stone.

I'll admit talent wise it should go Rachel>Emma>Mila, but i'm in love with the latter.

How Rachel McAdams shot the Notebook and Mean Girls in the same year amazes me.

Showing 1-6 of 6