ForumsProgramming Forumi need someone to hire to help with a clan website

4 5353
pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

i need someone to hire to make a website for my clan and make it awesome i will make them the highest rank in the clan please let me know if you know how to do that and are interested in my clan

• 4 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

i need someone to hire to make a website for my clan and make it awesome i will make them the highest rank in the clan please let me know if you know how to do that and are interested in my clan

Sorry to ruin your parade...but most website designers don't do it for free? They charge a hefty sum, somewhere in the hundreds, unless of course you can do it pretty easily like other clans have with just using a standard/basic Webs membership. Also, domains cost quite a bit of money for one year...
orangesamurai
orangesamurai
8 posts
Nomad

well he is right it takes a hefty sum,well good luck with the website of yours.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Reinforcing the point Ace made, your best bet is to try a free web builder like webs.com. You need little to no experience or knowledge in programming, and it's pretty fast.

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

ok thanks because i dont have very much knowledge on how to make a website but i know that noone would do it for free so i would make them the highest rank and pretty much have control of the clan like it is theirs

Showing 1-4 of 4