ForumsWEPRthis presidentail election

11 4392
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

it has become and i FRIGGIN NEW IT mcain vs obama.

and well it has come to my attention that this election is not as historic as it is said to be.

in fact there is no sugnificants to this election exept thats its a presidential election.

if obama were to win it HE WOULD NOT BE THE FIRST NEGRO PRESIDENT.

Warren G. Hardy was in fact from negro decent. i mean for gods sake the G. in his name stands for Gangsta IM NOT KIDDING! lol

• 11 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well i hope Obama wins personally as i am now in the RAF(royal air force) and one of his policies is to leave Iraq and Afghanistan in around 18 months. If that happens Britain won't staty and so i am less likely to be sent out there. Not only this but think of all the soldiers on the ground who risk their lives Mcain wasnts them to stay. I know this was not the real point of the thread but i am just saying who i want to win and why. Also i do belive that it is historic because he could be the first black president. If Hilary won she would be America's first female one but as England has already had Margaret Thatcher it would take some of the shine off it. No personally i belive that it is a historic event.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

no he doesnt mcain was going to pull them if he won. but either way its good. theyd both be good presidents. so would the libertainian guy

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

There are like a million of theis topic already like this one.
Also improve your spelling and grammar.

Lock please.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

theres a bunch of other topics that say that warren g. harding was black? some how i find that hard to beleive.

and unlike some of the other sites ive been on there is no rule for correct spelling and grammer.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I have already wrote this on an other Forum just like this one but I'll put it again for you guys to read

Well I choose for Broc Obama. Because I think he would and could lead the Americans to better war fair and maybe even stop the war in Iraq. Everyone would be happy and exited that their troops are coming home. Also he would be the first African-American to be elected President of the United States Of America [USA]. But their are surely resist people trying to kill or harass Obama. For example, Like the "KKK" , surely they would try to kill Obama because of his skin Color. But My vote counts. Even tho I am not old enough to vote. I would have to chose Obama.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

i choose obama to. but he wouldnt be the first aferican american president Warren G. Harding was already.

thats the point im trying to get off

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

i choose obama to. but he wouldnt be the first aferican american president Warren G. Harding was already.

thats the point im trying to get off!

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i want obama cuz he goes for the third class people. i am one of them and need help!!! i dont like mcain because he seriously looks like the KKK. plus hes supporting the War in Iraq. i dont like him at all!!!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

this topoic went completly the wrong direction -_-

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

There is no way Harding was black. The early 20's were the height of the KKK, and Birth of a Nation (popular anti-black movie that glorifies KKK) was made just a few years prior. Just look at how Al Smith was massacred in '28 for being a Catholic, besides many Southern states were withholding the black vote. If he were an African-American there is no way he would have won.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

he kept it secret for all those years he came from decent his sckin wasnt though

Showing 1-11 of 11