ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12942
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I dreamt that I was being attacked by hundreds of spiders. They were the size of rabbits. It was very scrary!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

I DREAMT THAT I WAS SLEEPING!!!!
HOW SCARY!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i dreamed i was in a jungle and woke up i felt down in a giantic hole an there was a GIANTIC dio i ran away but he found me and killed me lol it was kinda funny

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

thanks for your posts!

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

i had a dream that i woke up (sorry if a made a spelling mistake)and there was a monster in the middle of my room so i hid under my covers and like ten minits later i looked out and it was still there so i hid again and ten minits later still there ten minits later finaly gone it was tarefying

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

haha sry for my stupid post above..
i dun have any scary dreams.
but i dreamt about my crush!
haha

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

coolman

that was a rather scary dream..
waking up and saw a monster..how does it look like?

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

thanks for your posts! lol

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

If you've never played Tribal Wars before this won't make sense, or if you have but never got to your first long range Noble!!!
Well, sometimes after staying up till 2am playing Tribal Wars, I begin to dream about the days work and other horrible things. Often things like waiting 24 or more hours for a Super Nuke to hit, or worse, 300+ hour away Noble Wave... o_o

Only to wake up the next day and have to live it in RL...

IT'S HORRIBLE!!!! lol, no really, it actually is...

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

one time i dreamt i was swimming underwater and was holding my breathe 4 a REALLY long time, but i was really holding my breath! i wasnt til i "surfaced" and took a breath when i woke up. i almost drowned it my sleep becuase of a dream. now how sad and pathetic would that be

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Wow thats pretty bad madgamer. That would've sucked so badly to die becuase of a dream.

Scariest dream I had, I don't really have scary dreams so this isn't that scary. In the dream I took my gf up to the top of this house so we could watch the sunset(yes, I'm a romatic person, shutup) but when we got up there she pushed me of the house. The house is 3 storys by the way. When I hit the ground I woke up.

I didn't go up to that house for like a week and I made my gf stay 5 feet away for what I wanted to be a week but it lasted about 7 minutes.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Well, I was at school, and this guy came up, stabbed the teacher, and then stabbed me, but I woke up then...and shouldn't this be called nightmares?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I had a dream where I was on a small boat in my room, and the carpet was the sea, and socks and stuff were coming up and out diving and I had a crew of 6 just kinda people I knew, and a sock came up and pushed him off and the carpet hair stuff started to suck him under, and then I was pushed off, and I got sucked under and then it popped me out on this island (i think it was a shirt witha tree on it) and then 1.2.3.4 the rest of the people I knew popped out next to me, and then the island and then we turned into cannibals and I ate my friend, kinda weird.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

i can never remember what it is but i have woken up terrified 2 or 3 times scared as sh** shaking and the 1st time i woke on the floor and have whoever woke me up tell me that i was screamig my head off that is scary when you wake up terrified and not able to remember what scared

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I just dreamt it today...well yesterday. I dreamt that I came home from school(schools out) and some where I got a shot gun and killed my whole family... Their blood splattered all over me. Then I ate my brother's brains for some reason. Then a door slammed(real life) and I woke up.

Showing 1-15 of 86