ForumsThe Tavernscariest dream you have ever had??

86 12966
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what`s the scariest ever dream you`ve ever had??? i once dreamed i was being chased by zombies! tell me yours!

• 86 Replies
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

wow those are some scary dreams guyz!! lol thanks for your comments!

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I had a dream that I was in a haunted house and I was being chased by a soap moster (It had eyes. Uhh.) and a bathtub. I jumped down a set of 100 or more stairs. I had this dream like 4 times.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i had one years a go were i was in my house and wolfs brok in and we were folowing one down my stairs then it turned a round and liunged then i woke up

snowman12345
snowman12345
19 posts
Nomad

I had a dream when I was about 8 years old about all my classmates getting killed off one by one and then right before the killer was about to slice my head off i would always wake up. This dream happened every single night for about 3 weeks and even during the day I would just close my eyes and I would be able to see it.

I usually don't remember my dreams that well anymore but that was the scariest dream I had ever dreamt.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I know people who forget dreams as soon as they wake up...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

i had a nightmare that my sister died right in front of my eyes...
(freaking out) im really close with her.

snowman12345
snowman12345
19 posts
Nomad

It is a common thing to forget a dream.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Ya I You dream every night, but I think you only remember about 85% of your dreams.

My scariest was a long time ago I was watching a race, everything got really fast and loud (as in more than usual) and suddenly I was in a tunnel that kept shrinking, until I woke up. Doesn't sound bad, but it was.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

actually my scariest dream was when i dreamed i was in a like a room i think and there were elevators i looked outside and they went up so far i coudnt see my mom was with me and we got min and started going up then she said it will never stop and io was like "but that means.." and she just smiled freaky like

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I had a nightmare that all four of my pets got killed, tons of crocodiles are in my pool, and all of a sudden a coyote jumps through a window and eats me.
Another one of my scary dreams, similar to soakerman's, was that i was going up this really tall building on an elevator and the cable snaps.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I had a dream that I was being killed by my own father, it was freaky dude.

sorrowsneptune
sorrowsneptune
35 posts
Nomad

You don't want to know any of MY 'bad' dreams

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

well why come on this topic then?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I dreamt this last night...

I dreamt that there was a man with a knife hiding the my mandarin tree, and this woke me up. Scared that he would come and kill me, I couldnt get back to sleep for ages.

It was a scary dream....

KingRyan
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i once dreamt tat all types of ghost, worldwide (like dracula, the korean ghost, the china ghost tat hop around, etc) all smilin at me n chasin me sayin: "lets play hide n seek! u can hide n we will kill u!".... this is when i was like 8.... but it was so creepy tat i woke up bout 11 pm n coudnt sleep 4 the whole night....

Showing 16-30 of 86